Author Topic: GNob scores 24 straight  (Read 4090 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: GNob scores 24 straight
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
I would think that instead of him, you would be more upset with guys like WayOutWest......

WTF?  I'm still a Laker fan, I'm a fan of local teams, always root for the Lakers first Clippers second and -insert players name I like here- third.  That was just a stupid comment. 

All I can say is "your momma!".

Clipper fan, Clipper fan.   :-\ :-[ :P
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »
I would think that instead of him, you would be more upset with guys like WayOutWest......

WTF?  I'm still a Laker fan, I'm a fan of local teams, always root for the Lakers first Clippers second and -insert players name I like here- third.  That was just a stupid comment. 

I am still waiting to hear your explanation for not calling out others for not giving Reality the 'true spurs fan' title...
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 05:10:12 PM »

I am still waiting to hear your explanation for not calling out others for not giving Reality the 'true spurs fan' title...

And I anxiously await knowing that you are waiting. 
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »
Stop fagging off in every single thread you two!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 05:17:55 PM »

I'll take as 'Koast you bother me and I like to take shots at you'  ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 05:22:10 PM by westkoast »

Offline msc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »

:D ;D :D

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:47:57 PM »
Wow, 24 points against the Juggernaut Hawks! Impressive, so much for Atlanta going 82-0. I wonder if next he'll cure cancer.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:16:41 PM »

Aren't WE jealous!

<Clipper fan. Clipper fan>

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 06:20:04 PM »

I'll take as 'Koast you bother me and I like to take shots at you'  ;D

;D

...or referred to as "fagging off" by the uninitiated. 

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »
Wow, 24 points against the Juggernaut Hawks! Impressive, so much for Atlanta going 82-0. I wonder if next he'll cure cancer.

On February 21:

San Antonio - 103
Atlanta - 96

On February 5:

Los Angeles - 90
Atlanta - 83

Both seven point wins against the Hawks.

Ginobili scores 40 and at one point scores 24 points in a row.
Bryant scores 27 and at one point scores 9 points in a row.

Can it BE any clearer which player deserves to be referred to from now on as "HOTLANTA"?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 12:44:18 PM by JoMal »

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
One must respect the greatness of TD
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »
Hey Reality!

Even in the "Great Years" (2000 - 2002), I always gave credit to the efforts of Tim Duncan.  If I was a GM, I would want 4 Tim Duncans on my team.  That is why I am a Spurs 'supporter' for now...I enjoy the game they (SA) play, how they approach the game (there is still the feeling that Mario Elie is going to come off the bench, somehow to me) and each other, and the true love that Spurs fans have for their team.  It's hard to be a long-distance 'true fan', though - I don't think so.

-RB
Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 11:02:45 AM »
The problem with most of the responses...

Hating on the original poster instead of recognizing an amazing feat by an athlete.  If I were to post that LeBron scored 24 straight and 40 total in leading his team to victory then there would be accolades to a outstanding performance. 

Too bad that there are those who miss the message while hating the messenger.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »
The problem with most of the responses...

Hating on the original poster instead of recognizing an amazing feat by an athlete.  If I were to post that LeBron scored 24 straight and 40 total in leading his team to victory then there would be accolades to a outstanding performance. 

Too bad that there are those who miss the message while hating the messenger.

I don't think anyone on this board honestly does not believe that is impressive.  It goes without saying...

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: One must respect the greatness of TD
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 01:03:23 PM »
Hey Reality!

Even in the "Great Years" (2000 - 2002), I always gave credit to the efforts of Tim Duncan.  If I was a GM, I would want 4 Tim Duncans on my team.  That is why I am a Spurs 'supporter' for now...I enjoy the game they (SA) play, how they approach the game (there is still the feeling that Mario Elie is going to come off the bench, somehow to me) and each other, and the true love that Spurs fans have for their team.  It's hard to be a long-distance 'true fan', though - I don't think so.

-RB
Shaq #1
Check this out RB.  Oftentimes it is faster to hop a plane from SD to Phoenix to watch an almost always entertaining Spurs vs Phx matchup then it is to sit in rush hour traffic from SD to Staples.  But yeah, neither are at the SBC dome, whoops make that the "a t & t" center.