Author Topic: YEAHH BABY!!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
YEAHH BABY!!
« on: March 18, 2004, 06:20:24 PM »
I know they will lose but hell i thought for sure it would be WAAAAAAY worse than this, UTSA only down by 6 to one of the top teams, 6!!!  atleast they are showing some heart!  go roadrunners!!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
YEAHH BABY!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 06:24:09 PM »
OOOOOOUCH!!!  that was short lived, now it is looking like what i thought it would look like, stanford hits two back to back three's that hurt.......
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
YEAHH BABY!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 07:13:04 PM »
:D - well thye lost by 26 points but i gotta say they did MUCH better then i thought they would.