Author Topic: SAS GNob  (Read 2325 times)

Guest_Reality

SAS GNob
« on: February 10, 2004, 12:33:54 AM »
GNOB rocks.   Even tho the final freethrow miss could have iced it, he still rocks.   A couple of highlight film layups.  He should get a lot more two+ones, get real refs.

Timmy Dunker hit the two FTs when he had to.  WooHoo!  Thanks Jeff Van Grunty for fouling GNob instead of Duncan on the last possesion.

Stevie Franchise equals Kobme when Kobe is not playing team ball.  Some great shots this game but also thanks for the gift(s), esp the last one you freakin ballhog Francis.  TNT Kenny counted 14 dribbles.

Yao showed lots of versatility i thought.  This dude has such a future with a real offensive coach.

SAS do we want to get Abdul Rahim who just joined the JailBlazers?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
SAS GNob
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 12:53:45 AM »
The Sp*rs would be better off getting Theo.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
SAS GNob
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 09:34:33 AM »
Ginobli looked good. Francis is a selfish, talented idiot, he will never lead his team to the promised land.  Horry is A MONSTER!![/size]

Thank GOD he's on OUR TEAM NOW!! :rolleyes:  
Paul

Guest_Reality

SAS GNob
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 09:51:44 AM »
No doubt about it Horry hit some bombs.  I left him out of my post but indeed he hit some huge ones.  Yeah and now hes on our team  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS GNob
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2004, 10:05:09 AM »
good to see "teeemy" playing with some fire, getting on the refs for the physical finally...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.