Author Topic: Tim Dunker to sit out SAC game  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Tim Dunker to sit out SAC game
« on: March 14, 2004, 01:28:59 PM »
Well heres hoping Zit will continute to let the Spurs run, even if it does mean coming up short on a track meet with the Kings.

Run Free Spursy, Runnnnnnn

ps Pop you better let Jurassic TRex play signifigant minutes.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 02:43:55 PM »
Hey Reality. Stupid question, do you live in LA?  Wasn't sure.
Paul

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 04:14:34 PM »
SoCal.
San Diego.

and its the first quarter and i see the Spursies running and i see TRex getting the sweet assist from GNobler while runnin and dunking.  WooHoo!!

GNob quit gettin those early reach in fouls.  We need you.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 07:18:27 PM »
tied after three.  I fell asleep.  Midway thru the 4th the Spurs are 2-9 and sactown is 8-11.  Ballgame.

I saw a flashback of a Spurs huddle but couldn't make out Pops muddle.
Was he saying "Don't do anything crazy on offense" which when translated means missionary position only?

Please tell me Zit did not order them into veg mode offense.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 10:52:28 PM »
Nice win by Sacto, and very nice play by the Spurs the 1st 3 quarters.  Sacto as a whole, does not scare me. After what I saw today, I don't think they have the FOCUS to go to the NBA championship.  Nice closeout though.  Miss HEDO yet?  Man, was he a great pickup.
Oh, favorite part of the game, for me anyway, was...

SEEING THEM BOO ROBERT HORRY everytime he touched the ball!  That was funny and bought back some great Kings season ending memories for me!  Funny because I would BOO the heck out of him too whenever he came into SA. He's like a Rodman, you hate him unless he's on your team. :lol:  
Paul

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 02:24:03 AM »

SEEING THEM BOO ROBERT HORRY everytime he touched the ball!  That was funny and bought back some great Kings season ending memories for me!  Funny because I would BOO the heck out of him too whenever he came into SA. He's like a Rodman, you hate him unless he's on your team. :lol:
People usually hate out of fear.  They know he is still able to nail big shots.  I'll be booing him too if he touches the ball behind the arc lol.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2004, 02:33:44 PM »
.... Sacto as a whole, does not scare me. After what I saw today, I don't think they have the FOCUS to go to the NBA championship. Nice closeout though. Miss HEDO yet? Man, was he a great pickup.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Spurs don't scare me either.

You might consider something about the Kings, though. They are not playing their best basketball right now since this is only the regular season. You saw some of it in the fourth quarter of the game the other day.

I get the strong feeling that the Kings don't get serious until late in most games they play because they don't need to. To you it looks unfocused. To me, they know they are so good they just stick around till the end to work up to the win.

Hedo is good, but he may never be great. Maybe Pop can convince him to be, but he does not respond to yelling - you have to give him confidence, which is why Pop is starting him in games instead of Ginobili.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2004, 02:38:37 PM »
You might consider something about the Kings, though. They are not playing their best basketball right now since this is only the regular season. You saw some of it in the fourth quarter of the game the other day

Really. I wasn't aware the Kings played outstanding playoff basketball. How many times have they advanced to the Finals again? <_<  
Paul