Author Topic: Utah Woman Charged With Murdering Fetus  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Utah Woman Charged With Murdering Fetus
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2004, 12:16:07 PM »
The local news ran an interesting update on this case.

The woman had an arrangement with a childless couple to basically sell the child for adoption. This is coming from the woman's own mouth in an interview. A couple in Cali had been paying her rent for her, and she was negotiating with them for more money right up to the birth of her child.

Also, according to doctors involved in her case, she was never told she'd be cut from breast bone to pelvic region. In fact, medical experts on the news were saying that they don't know of a OB/GYN in the state who still performs C-sections that way. They're all done with the "bikini cut" which is about 6-8 inches long and is easily hidden under the belly button.

This is still a strange case. The lady looks and sounds like a total junkie. I think gaither's right, they'll probably plea it out.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton