Author Topic: Denver over Lakers  (Read 1640 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Denver over Lakers
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 03:42:31 PM »

I'm tearing up right now over this tension.
This isnt game 7 of the western conference finals and your team isnt at the FT line, cheer up!
Gee, let me think :huh:  :huh:

No.........nope, I am pretty sure it has to do with this game. Yep, now that I think of it, ancient history had no affect on how this game played out at all.

Anything else, wk?

Its okay to bring up past games when you feel the need to take your shots but if someone else does it, then it's "Oh that is ancient history" LOL

What is good for the goose must be good for the gander right?
Remember, Kings fans never get held to the same standard as every other team -- it's the sour grapes rule!
There's still an NBA team called the Kings?  :mellow:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Denver over Lakers
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 05:04:32 PM »
Its okay to bring up past games when you feel the need to take your shots but if someone else does it, then it's "Oh that is ancient history" LOL

What is good for the goose must be good for the gander right?

It helps if there is an actual reference point from which to take off on an historical perspective. A clever segway of some sort.

This is like me mentioning how Worthy's failure to handle Bird constantly led to LA failures and why Laker land blubbering has caused El Nino.  :eek2:

Remember, Kings fans never get held to the same standard as every other team -- it's the sour grapes rule!

Ah, but the crosseyed beauties in LaLa land who wish to flaunt their past successes and ignore their current plight do so as a standard fans of other championship teams never have to do.

A bit defensive about the worthiness of the Lakers must be the reason.  :nod:

There's still an NBA team called the Kings?  :mellow:

Oooh, that one hurt, WOW.

So let me direct you to where you might notice them. Look up in the standings....juuuuust above the LaLa team and that big butt the Lakers have shoved in their snouts could belong to that mystery team you misplaced.
 :moon:  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."