Author Topic: Happy birthday WOW!  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« on: January 06, 2006, 01:08:32 PM »
I hope you have a terrific day spent watching the Lakers lose!  Haha.

Happy b-day!
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »
I hope you have a terrific day spent watching the Lakers lose!  Haha.

Happy b-day!
Bastard!

Thanks.

My birthday gift to myself is to NOT watch the Lakers play tonight.  I may deny myself the gift only because AI will be on the court and Kobe should be frothing at the mouth after two games off.  If the stars align on my birthday even Bynum could make an on court appearence.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYOUTWEST!

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

P.S.  DIRK, DIRK, DIRK, DIRK
 :rofl:  :rofl:  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 01:57:15 PM »
TACOS AND CERVEZAS ON ME @!)!)@#*

The only thing larger than the amount of shots Kobe and AI will take between each other tonight is the amount of years W.O.W has been on planet earth.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »
Happy Birthday, Miguel!

24, huh?  A good age to be...even if it is in hex.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

jn

Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 02:22:45 PM »
Happy Birthday to the Round Brown Mound of Rebound!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 02:26:12 PM »
You mean Southern Californians are born?  I thought they just crawled up out of the ooze.  My bad.

Have a good one WOW.   :cheers:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

rickortreat

Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 02:35:39 PM »
Happy B-day WOW!

It will be interesting to see if Igoudala can shut down Kobe like he did the last time the teams met.

Also, Iggy has started to become more aggressive around the basket recently.  I'd like to see him make Kobe work on the defensive end.

Either way, the Lakers have played better than I thought they would.  And even though Kobe got suspended, he was right with the idea of not allowing people to drive the lane.  It's just that you want a big man to do it so it looks more like incidental contact.

I know its a far cry from the Lakers hey-day but making it to the playoffs is a real accomplishment based on the amount of talent on that team.  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 03:01:50 PM »
Happy B-Day...

I am sure you and your family already have the pit dug up in the FRONT yard and are preparing the Cabrito as I type this...  Have a good one.   :cheers:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 03:19:12 PM »
In honor of WOW's unmitigated gall for another wimpy attempt to once again try to catch me agewise, allow me to submit his last employee review, purloined by yours truly from a source close to him, but apparently not that fond of him:

Since our last review of Mr. WOW's achievements, this employee has hit rock bottom and has begun to dig. Much management discussion regarding Mr. WOW has resulted in the consensus opinion that we must do all we can to prevent him from breeding further. However, it should be duly noted that Mr. WOW has shown that he works well when under constant supervision and is cornered like a rat. His verbal communication skills also exhibit extreme dexterity, as he demonstrates often whenever he opens his mouth to shift feet. His depth of knowledge would not challenge a parking lot puddle, but since he sets such low personal standards anyway, he has no problem failing to meet them.

On a personal note, his supervisor has described Mr. WOW as having a photographic memory, but with the lens cap glued on. He also wished to go hunting with him sometime. Though failing to win them, Mr. WOW's compelling arguements with signposts have been appropriately noted by law enforcement on more then one occasion. Mr. WOW is expected to go far, and the sooner he starts, the better. When this employee comes to work, morale can't get any lower. However, Mr. WOW's philanthropy is reknown, once donating his brain to science long before he was done using it. For now, if Mr. WOW was any more mentally challenged, he would have to be watered twice a week.

A suggestion for improvement would be for Mr. WOW to stop working with glue. 

Please note, WOW, as your clear superior in tact, you are allowed to emulate me as I demonstrate how to age gracefully and with such charm.

Happy birthday, amigo.

JoMal
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 03:21:00 PM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 03:56:59 PM »
You mean Southern Californians are born?  I thought they just crawled up out of the ooze.  My bad.

Have a good one WOW.   :cheers:
I think you are refering to the teenage mutant ninja turtles Lurker....

Rick ya its something you want your big man to do......ill let you know when the Lakers get one  :D  

rickortreat

Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 06:47:58 PM »
Rick ya its something you want your big man to do......ill let you know when the Lakers get one biggrin.gif

Ya, like Sixers fans have a "big" enforcer in the middle!  The last tough guy we had was Matt Geiger, and he wasn't really that tough.

Dalembert is like a reed in the wind, and Webber is slow and soft.  

Not that I want a return to the days of Ruland and Mahorn, but I would like someone who puts a little fear into people driving the lane.

Now, Barkley scared the crap out of people comming down the lane.... sort of like WOW takin' it hard to the hole!  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 07:09:44 PM »
Rick ya its something you want your big man to do......ill let you know when the Lakers get one biggrin.gif

Ya, like Sixers fans have a "big" enforcer in the middle!  The last tough guy we had was Matt Geiger, and he wasn't really that tough.

Dalembert is like a reed in the wind, and Webber is slow and soft.  

Not that I want a return to the days of Ruland and Mahorn, but I would like someone who puts a little fear into people driving the lane.

Now, Barkley scared the crap out of people comming down the lane.... sort of like WOW takin' it hard to the hole!
Hay hay, lets not forget you guys at one time had Theo and Mt. Mutmumbo!  I wonder how improved the defense would be this year  if you had the Ratliff right before he got hurt in 2002 (or was it 2001?)

You know there was a time, I call it Pre-AK, that Ratliff was the quickest off his feet to swat shots and one of the best shot blockers in the league.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 07:11:08 PM by westkoast »

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »
Happy birthday.  Here is a link to an e-card, though it isn't a birthday card.

http://www.nba.com/blazers/sights_sounds/H...-126999-41.html

A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Guest_Randy

Happy birthday WOW!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 12:12:17 AM »
Happy birthday, WOW -- only question, do you even remember yesterday?