Author Topic: Kobe passes on 3rs strait 3bomb  (Read 792 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe passes on 3rs strait 3bomb
« on: November 28, 2005, 11:41:09 PM »
87-81 Jersey and they have the ball.  43 seconds left.  You would think Jersey has it won then that is part of the excitement of the threepointer.

Jersey puts up not one but two shot attempts, both miss but they get yet another offensive board.  Fritter away a shot attempt and get a shot clock violation.  

Enter Kobe.  35 tics left.
Guarded very closely he brings rain on a super high arching top of key swisher.  87-84.

LA of course fouls.  Marc Jackson bricks the 1st, makes 2nd.
88-84.

Kobadiah now gets the ball in the far corner.  Kidd is on him, not too tight but still right on him.  Kobadiah does one of his no dribble crunch n jump 3pters.  Swish again.  88-87. 13 seconds left.

Kidd swishes two FTs, as does Kobme as they intentionally foul him.  90-89.
Lakers again foul Kidd :unsure:  but misses the 1st, makes 2nd.

91-89 12 seconds left.  Kobadiah Springfield with the ball.  I was really looking fwded to him hoisting a 3rd straight because the other two were very impressive.
He brings it past half court drives hard and does a kickout to a wide open Lamar Odom who bricks.  

It looked like Kobe went out of his way to make that last possesson a pass.  However Odom was w-i-d-e open.  Still, it would have been quite an ending had Kobe drilled his 3rd straight 3, all guarded and all in the last 30 seconds.

Any of you see the end of this?
Another unbiased realiable Reality report.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 11:43:12 PM by Reality »

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 08:14:28 AM »
I was watching it on Stat Tracker, swearing the entire time, since I needed two steals to catch Skander, and Jefferson and Krstic had both fouled out for my team.

Caleb was calling the Kobe thing, too, while I was saying, "No way.  Kidd's going to foul him to prevent him from getting that 3-pointer."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 11:41:55 AM »
I saw it of course and I thought his decision at the game was the correct one.  He did go out of his way because he knew the defense was going to focus in on him for that last shot.   The defense was collapasing on the drive  and did expect Kobe to take the shot as he had hit numerous 3s towards the end of the game.  Odom had at least 10 feet of free space but the problem was he was like 1/11 or 1/12 at that point in the game.  Cannot fault Kobe for not remembering that in crunch time.  I would have like to see someone else take that shot that wide open but no one else was open (obviously)

Krstic  is the man.  He had quite a game before fouling out and apparently has been posting similar numbers so far this season.  A big man who rebounds and can shoot from just about anywhere on the floor, big plus for NJ.

And Reality you cannot be unbias and call people names LOL but for you, yes this is about as unbias as you can get  :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 11:43:22 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 11:32:05 PM »
And Reality you cannot be unbias and call people names LOL but for you, yes this is about as unbias as you can get  :D
I plan on remaining unbiased.
As for names, I hope production begins soon on a film based on Snoop Doggy Doo.  A parody in the Malibus Most Wanted vein.  See him in the new Korn video "Transitor".

OMG.  You must have some input on this.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 11:19:22 AM »
And Reality you cannot be unbias and call people names LOL but for you, yes this is about as unbias as you can get  :D
I plan on remaining unbiased.
As for names, I hope production begins soon on a film based on Snoop Doggy Doo.  A parody in the Malibus Most Wanted vein.  See him in the new Korn video "Transitor".

OMG.  You must have some input on this.
They are making a movie about Snoop?? As if that crappy 50 cent movie wasnt bad enough :D  Hopefully it is a parody because if its serious.......lord help that studio and the writers.

Havent seen the new Korn video yet but I do know Snoop and Korn are pals.  I had seen Korn, Snoop, and Linkin Park last year sometime and they were hanging out on the side of the stage laughing/talking.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com