Author Topic: Ginobili trying to take over Vlade as drama queen  (Read 2195 times)

Guest_Randy

Ginobili trying to take over Vlade as drama queen
« on: November 21, 2005, 05:56:12 PM »
of the NBA?  

From ESPN.com.

Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa could miss up to three weeks with an injury to his left knee.

Barbosa has Grade 2 sprain of the medial collateral ligament in his left knee and is out two to three weeks, the team said Monday.

But while the diagnosis received a sigh of relief from the team, it offered little solace for Barbosa who believes the injury could have been avoided.

He was injured Saturday when Spurs guard Manu Ginobili fell into him. He did return to play in the second half of that game.

"Ginobili always likes to flop," Barbosa told The Arizona Republic. "Nobody even touched him. He just flopped. That's why I feel sad to hurt myself like that," he added. "I wish I could have hurt myself in another way."

Suns coach Mike D'Antoni told the paper Ginobili "got tangled up a little bit" with Raja Bell when he stumbled backward, and "just to make his point, he was falling down.  It was an accident," D'Antoni told the Republic.

Ginobili has been accused in the past of overacting to draw fouls; Suns forward Shawn Marion even joked about practicing his own acting skills during last season's Western Conference finals, the paper reported.

Barbosa was averaging 15.7 points in 25.8 minutes this season.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 06:07:31 PM »
I posted long ago my level 1 2 and 3 flops and their penalties.

GNob is no exception.

Another fair and balanced Reality O'Reilly post.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 06:09:35 PM »
Yeah, you are about as balanced as O'Reilly, I will give you that!  

If you were fair and impartial -- you would start posts on his flops rather than just responding and saying you were impartial.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 06:17:45 PM »
Yeah, you are about as balanced as O'Reilly, I will give you that!  

I'm actually much more fair and balanced then him.  I was really disappointed when he kissed Walmarts arse on the current suit against them for their massive hiring of illegals.  

Randolph i started a post on flops eons ago.  If you need it repeated I'll see if i can archive it.  Barbosa was breaking out, no doubt about is.  You dissed me big time when I questioned what the Spurs got back for him in return.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 06:37:57 PM »
I'm actually much more fair and balanced then him. I was really disappointed when he kissed Walmarts arse on the current suit against them for their massive hiring of illegals.

I'm always surprised when people want to hang Walmart for something that most lawmakers in DC have done for years.  It's illegal -- but let's go after those who make the laws to abide by them FIRST before going after corporations (it's the whole reason, IMO, that Enron and other companies have gotten off so easily -- very few on capital hill want their finances and transactions scrutinized very clearly).

Guest_Randy

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 06:40:27 PM »
Randolph i started a post on flops eons ago. If you need it repeated I'll see if i can archive it. Barbosa was breaking out, no doubt about is. You dissed me big time when I questioned what the Spurs got back for him in return.

Barbosa isn't what the Spurs want OR need!  He is a scoring SG who doesn't play defense and turns the ball over.  The Spurs need someone who will initiate the offense and play some good D.  Barbosa is only getting this kind of playing time and scoring opportunity because the Suns are missing Amare, missing JJ and Richardson, giving Nash minutes, and needing a scoring punch off their bench.  When the Suns upgrade those areas, Barbosa will get some decent minutes off the bench.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 06:41:42 PM »

GNob is no exception.

I wouldnt call yourself Reality O Reily as he is far from unbias.  You should rent this movie I watched on Rupert Murdoch and Fox News Corp.  They have a nice segment on Bill.

Manu and every other european player in the league flops.  This is no secret.  They are known for it.  Apparently this is built into the 'fundamentals' our guys are lacking here in America.  Not that they dont do it too, just not as frequent or as well.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 07:29:43 PM »

GNob is no exception.

I wouldnt call yourself Reality O Reily as he is far from unbias.  You should rent this movie I watched on Rupert Murdoch and Fox News Corp.  They have a nice segment on Bill.

Manu and every other european player in the league flops.  This is no secret.  They are known for it.  Apparently this is built into the 'fundamentals' our guys are lacking here in America.  Not that they dont do it too, just not as frequent or as well.
I didn't know Derek Fisher was a Euro, unless they teach you in California that Arkansas is part of Europe.  If so then you have an excuse.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

rickortreat

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 08:58:10 PM »
I'm always surprised when people want to hang Walmart for something that most lawmakers in DC have done for years. It's illegal -- but let's go after those who make the laws to abide by them FIRST before going after corporations (it's the whole reason, IMO, that Enron and other companies have gotten off so easily -- very few on capital hill want their finances and transactions scrutinized very clearly).

The pols only affect a handfull of illegals directly.  It is the corporations that choose illegals over you in your own country that are a threat to you and your community.

Isn't it strange how many illegals come through from Mexico year after year, while nothing is done, even though we're in a war against terrorists who might want to get in through our southern border?  The pols are paid by the corporations to get elected, they're not going to go after them just because they're hiring a few illegals here and there!

And they also think hispanics in the country want more Mexicans to come up to the US,  so they're pandering to that vote.

I can't understand how illegal alliens can qualify for welfare or public assistance of any kind.  I don't see why California taxpayers tolerate it!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 10:32:55 PM »

And they also think hispanics in the country want more Mexicans to come up to the US,  so they're pandering to that vote.

I can't understand how illegal alliens can qualify for welfare or public assistance of any kind.  I don't see why California taxpayers tolerate it!
Include medical care, schooling, bus rides.  Pregant Tiajuanasters would have drivers park in nearby hospital neighborhoods in South San Diego.  Wait a day two days whatever it took till labor started.  Drive to hospital for free baby delivery and hospital stay.  Bingo! Child born automatic US citizen.  Mother now also gets all the bennies of US citizenship.  Go into any South San hospital and it would be jammed with such.

Gov Petie Wilson did sue.  Prop 187.  Overuled by the Feds.  Freebies all around to continue.  Remeber when Arnie tried to make it illegal for illegals to have a Calif drivers license.  The liberals went crazy with protests.

Go to California DMV to get your plates renewed.  Bring part of your Swiss Banc account with you.  Also proof of smog $$$ and proof of insurance$$$.

Now drive down to TJ.  Come back across to San Diego.  But at the border watch a completely smoking TJ licensed cars including one being pushed thru the cross (eye witness account).  Watch them pass thru car customs untouched and continue on its super smoking way up Interstate 5.  Customs dude will tell you that is California Hyway patrols job.

Absolutely its the US corporations and others who do the illegal hiring and want it to continue as such.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 08:39:51 AM »
I'm always surprised when people want to hang Walmart for something that most lawmakers in DC have done for years. It's illegal -- but let's go after those who make the laws to abide by them FIRST before going after corporations (it's the whole reason, IMO, that Enron and other companies have gotten off so easily -- very few on capital hill want their finances and transactions scrutinized very clearly).

The pols only affect a handfull of illegals directly.  It is the corporations that choose illegals over you in your own country that are a threat to you and your community.

Isn't it strange how many illegals come through from Mexico year after year, while nothing is done, even though we're in a war against terrorists who might want to get in through our southern border?  The pols are paid by the corporations to get elected, they're not going to go after them just because they're hiring a few illegals here and there!

FYI,

Whites take the majority of welfare dollars.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 08:41:54 AM »

And they also think hispanics in the country want more Mexicans to come up to the US,  so they're pandering to that vote.

I can't understand how illegal alliens can qualify for welfare or public assistance of any kind.  I don't see why California taxpayers tolerate it!
Include medical care, schooling, bus rides.  Pregant Tiajuanasters would have drivers park in nearby hospital neighborhoods in South San Diego.  Wait a day two days whatever it took till labor started.  Drive to hospital for free baby delivery and hospital stay.  Bingo! Child born automatic US citizen.  Mother now also gets all the bennies of US citizenship.  Go into any South San hospital and it would be jammed with such.

Gov Petie Wilson did sue.  Prop 187.  Overuled by the Feds.  Freebies all around to continue.  Remeber when Arnie tried to make it illegal for illegals to have a Calif drivers license.  The liberals went crazy with protests.

Go to California DMV to get your plates renewed.  Bring part of your Swiss Banc account with you.  Also proof of smog $$$ and proof of insurance$$$.

Now drive down to TJ.  Come back across to San Diego.  But at the border watch a completely smoking TJ licensed cars including one being pushed thru the cross (eye witness account).  Watch them pass thru car customs untouched and continue on its super smoking way up Interstate 5.  Customs dude will tell you that is California Hyway patrols job.

Absolutely its the US corporations and others who do the illegal hiring and want it to continue as such.
FYI,

White devils get the biggest share of freebies in this country.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 10:45:42 AM »

GNob is no exception.

I didn't know Derek Fisher was a Euro, unless they teach you in California that Arkansas is part of Europe.  If so then you have an excuse.
Not that they dont do it too, just not as frequent or as well.

From my original post.  Derek Fisher never flopped more than Vlade Divac or even Schrempf (however you spell his last name)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 10:46:26 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 12:11:22 PM »

And they also think hispanics in the country want more Mexicans to come up to the US,  so they're pandering to that vote.

I can't understand how illegal alliens can qualify for welfare or public assistance of any kind.  I don't see why California taxpayers tolerate it!

FYI,

White devils get the biggest share of freebies in this country.
In that case, I demand my fair share of these "freebies". Someone did not invite me to the freebie party.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 12:13:43 PM »
Manu and every other european player in the league flops....
Manu is from Argentina. His background is as European as yours.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."