Author Topic: Grand jury to review call logs from Bush’s jet  (Read 3672 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Grand jury to review call logs from Bush’s jet
« on: March 05, 2004, 11:48:14 AM »
This could be HUGE.  Then again, could be nothing, we'll see...

BY TOM BRUNE - STAFF WRITER

March 5, 2004

WASHINGTON -- The federal grand jury probing the leak of a covert CIA officer's identity has subpoenaed records of Air Force One telephone calls in the week before the officer's name was published in a column in July, according to documents obtained by Newsday.

Also sought in the wide-ranging document requests contained in three grand jury subpoenas to the Executive Office of President George W. Bush are records created in July by the White House Iraq Group, a little-known internal task force established in August 2002 to create a strategy to publicize the threat posed by Saddam Hussein.

White House implicated

The subpoenas underscore indications that the initial stages of the investigation have focused largely on the White House staff members most involved in shaping the administration's message on Iraq, and appear to be based in part on specific information already gathered by investigators, attorneys said Thursday.

Fitzgerald's spokesman declined to comment.

The investigation arose in part out of concerns that Bush administration officials had called reporters to circulate the name of the CIA officer, Valerie Plame, in an attempt to discredit the criticism of the administration's Iraq policy by her husband, former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV.

In 2002, Wilson went to Niger at the behest of the CIA to check out reports that Iraq was seeking to buy uranium "yellow cake" to develop nuclear weapons. He reported that Iraq sought commercial ties but that businessmen said the Iraqis didn't try to buy uranium.   :o

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 11:50:47 AM »
keep wishing 101, keep wishing...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 11:52:29 AM »
I know, I know, your supreme court appointed president can do no wrong. Take your blinders off dude, and see the world as it really is.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 11:57:02 AM »
I know, I know, your supreme court appointed president can do no wrong. Take your blinders off dude, and see the world as it really is.
i DO, thats why i keep telling you YOURE in the minority.. :D

I dont ssay that Bush has done no wrong, but PLEASE, dont act as if he is eveil incarnate, billie boy before him was not saint and lied and got impeached, were you hunting and tracking then?  probably not, becuase as long as it was just immoral and not anti PC it must have been ok right?   <_<

keep pulling at strings 101, your bound to get to then end of the spool sometime..
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 12:14:08 PM »
i DO, thats why i keep telling you YOURE in the minority.. :D

I dont ssay that Bush has done no wrong, but PLEASE, dont act as if he is eveil incarnate, billie boy before him was not saint and lied and got impeached, were you hunting and tracking then?  probably not, becuase as long as it was just immoral and not anti PC it must have been ok right?   <_<

keep pulling at strings 101, your bound to get to then end of the spool sometime..
You're comparring a married man lying about getting a blow job to a man lying about SENDING AMERICANS TO DIE IN WAR?

Goddamit, Bush's shit works!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 12:30:44 PM »
I dont think Bills reign was that simplistic, and i supported him as well.  i just try not to stay partisan and feed off the same regurgitate, I guess you bought into the "im just a bumkin getting a blow job thing" from billie too...

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 12:37:08 PM »
Other than the debacle so eloquently potrayed in "Black Hawk Down," I think Clinton did a terrific job as president.  As far as the BJ thing goes, I was willing to overlook that. He wasn't the first president to have extra-marital sex in the White House, and he certainly won't be the last.  Is that Clinton's fault?  Hell no...THAT'S HIS WIFES FAULT!! :angry:   SHAME ON YOU HILARY, THE MAN HAS THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB IN THE WORLD, YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NIGHT AND DAY WHEN HE HAS A BAD DAY!   :angry:   That, my darling, IS YOUR JOB!! :angry:   You don't want the nation of the free world stressed out and having blue balls.

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2004, 12:42:16 PM »
Other than the debacle so eloquently potrayed in "Black Hawk Down," I think Clinton did a terrific job as president.  As far as the BJ thing goes, I was willing to overlook that. He wasn't the first president to have extra-marital sex in the White House, and he certainly won't be the last.  Is that Clinton's fault?  Hell no...THAT'S HIS WIFES FAULT!! :angry:   SHAME ON YOU HILARY, THE MAN HAS THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB IN THE WORLD, YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NIGHT AND DAY WHEN HE HAS A BAD DAY!   :angry:   That, my darling, IS YOUR JOB!! :angry:   You don't want the nation of the free world stressed out and having blue balls.
I guess we can both agree if there is one amendment that could be added to the constituion it could be the Bill Clinton amendment...atleast in regard to who you see it 101....i think every man would support that one...

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2004, 12:46:49 PM »
I dont think Bills reign was that simplistic, and i supported him as well.  i just try not to stay partisan and feed off the same regurgitate, I guess you bought into the "im just a bumkin getting a blow job thing" from billie too...
You didn't answer the question.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2004, 12:55:23 PM »
Other than the debacle so eloquently potrayed in "Black Hawk Down," I think Clinton did a terrific job as president.  As far as the BJ thing goes, I was willing to overlook that. He wasn't the first president to have extra-marital sex in the White House, and he certainly won't be the last.  Is that Clinton's fault?  Hell no...THAT'S HIS WIFES FAULT!! :angry:   SHAME ON YOU HILARY, THE MAN HAS THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB IN THE WORLD, YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NIGHT AND DAY WHEN HE HAS A BAD DAY!   :angry:   That, my darling, IS YOUR JOB!! :angry:   You don't want the nation of the free world stressed out and having blue balls.
I guess we can both agree if there is one amendment that could be added to the constituion it could be the Bill Clinton amendment...atleast in regard to who you see it 101....i think every man would support that one...
I would vote for that, if the President of the US (whoever that may be) can't get a blowjob in this world, then SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG with America!! :angry:

I would support a paid, support staff. We need to get the Lewinski Commision on that one.  
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2004, 01:01:20 PM »
I dont think Bills reign was that simplistic, and i supported him as well.  i just try not to stay partisan and feed off the same regurgitate, I guess you bought into the "im just a bumkin getting a blow job thing" from billie too...
your talking about a president that got by on the "Im oblivious but still getting head" idea, he knew about osama and let him go, he had to have known what these coporations were doign in setting up thier books falsley to some extent, he was all but getting head from them as well.  I voted for Billy Boy twice, I wont lie, but he also fed us cake while shiite went bad else where, it is not as if he is not in some way as much responsible for 9/11 and as anybody else in the govt right now. if we had actual intelligence on osama and what he was doing we should have nailed his Arse and taking the heat for it when we had the chance.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2004, 01:02:09 PM »
Other than the debacle so eloquently potrayed in "Black Hawk Down," I think Clinton did a terrific job as president.  As far as the BJ thing goes, I was willing to overlook that. He wasn't the first president to have extra-marital sex in the White House, and he certainly won't be the last.  Is that Clinton's fault?  Hell no...THAT'S HIS WIFES FAULT!! :angry:   SHAME ON YOU HILARY, THE MAN HAS THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB IN THE WORLD, YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NIGHT AND DAY WHEN HE HAS A BAD DAY!   :angry:   That, my darling, IS YOUR JOB!! :angry:   You don't want the nation of the free world stressed out and having blue balls.
I would vote for that, if the President of the US (whoever that may be) can't get a blowjob in this world, then SOMETHING IS DEFINATELY WRONG with America!! :angry:

I would support a paid, support staff. We need to get the Lewinski Commision on that one.
DUDE, i hope your wife is past her pregant healing already for Gods sake man get some already........... :blink:  

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2004, 01:13:14 PM »
WoW, you're intentionally ignoring the more important issues to which SpursX3 is alluding.

Whitewater
Los Alamos and Wen Ho Lee
China--the vice president making calls from the White House for campaign contributions in exchange for influence with the Pres in trade and military policy
The death of Ron Brown--plane purposely diverted off-course when indictments were pending on Clinton-linked finance scandal, bullet hole in Ron Brown's head before crash, fake Clinton tears (remember the private video that shows Clinton's instant change in demeanor, going from laughing to crying the moment TV cameras turned on)
Monical Lewinski--Who cares about his sex life? The president committed perjury. That's why he was impeached. Were you seriously not watching the news back then? He wasn't impeached because he late an intern play with his unit.
IRS Gate--Clinton uses IRS to harass and intimidate political allies

My favorite Clinton quote:

"If a president of the United States ever lied to the American people, he should resign."
- Bill Clinton, 1974.

Anyway, were you bitching and moaning about Clinton when all of this crap was happening?

"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2004, 01:21:19 PM »
I dont think Bills reign was that simplistic, and i supported him as well.  i just try not to stay partisan and feed off the same regurgitate, I guess you bought into the "im just a bumkin getting a blow job thing" from billie too...
your talking about a president that got by on the "Im oblivious but still getting head" idea, he knew about osama and let him go, he had to have known what these coporations were doign in setting up thier books falsley to some extent, he was all but getting head from them as well.  I voted for Billy Boy twice, I wont lie, but he also fed us cake while shiite went bad else where, it is not as if he is not in some way as much responsible for 9/11 and as anybody else in the govt right now. if we had actual intelligence on osama and what he was doing we should have nailed his Arse and taking the heat for it when we had the chance.
Is that a yes?

With Bush you have a legacy if incopetence.  His daddy didn't see Sadam comming and actually funded Osama.  Who is actually worse?  Anybody but Bush is gettting my vote.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2004, 01:23:26 PM »
Is that a yes?

With Bush you have a legacy if incopetence.  His daddy didn't see Sadam comming and actually funded Osama.  Who is actually worse?  Anybody but Bush is gettting my vote.
thats a good one. <_<