Author Topic: Horry Resigns with the Spurs!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Horry Resigns with the Spurs!
« on: July 06, 2005, 09:14:58 AM »
Don't know the terms, but he signed for a 2-3 year deal. Spurs next move is to sign second round draft pick (and Manu G-Nob good friend) Luis Scola from Argentina.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 10:52:37 AM »
ok you were right, i was wrong......glad to see them take care of him.  he can retire here now.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 11:14:52 AM »
Thanks for freaking me out!  

Resign: Miriam Webster
1.  To quit.
2 : to give up deliberately; especially : to renounce (as a right or position) by a formal act

Main Entry: re·sign
Pronunciation: ri-'zIn
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French resigner, from Latin resignare, literally, to unseal, cancel, from re- + signare to sign, seal -- more at SIGN
transitive senses
1 : RELEGATE, CONSIGN; especially : to give (oneself) over without resistance <resigned herself to her fate>
intransitive senses
1 : to give up one's office or position : QUIT

For all I know you are spelling re sign meaning "sign again"correctly.  Or is there such a word?