Author Topic: Bob Horry thread  (Read 3147 times)

rickortreat

Bob Horry thread
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 03:37:47 PM »
IMO every psychologist overdoes it when trying to resolve their problems!  For all their study and degrees, most haven't a clue as to how to really get at the root of issues.

Ever hear of anyone being "cured" by a psychologist?  I didn't think so.  

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bob Horry thread
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 11:33:18 PM »
It's 11:29 PM central time on Monday and I just saw Game 5 on tape because I was out of town on Sunday.  Let me say this loud and clear, here and now:

ROBERT HORRY *IS* A HALL OF FAME PLAYER, AND THE HUMAN EPITOME OF WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS A WINNER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A GREAT TEAMMATE.    
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Bob Horry thread
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 09:36:37 AM »
Horry was no an under achiver in Houston when he was actually young.  He use to be a high fly act.  He was also very good with the Lakers until his heart/back problems.  Just ask Spurs fans how well he played during the regular season the last two years.  The guy is about as solid as they come.

Do you actually need individual awards or scoring titles to make an impact on the game?  I say heck no.  When you are the very definition of a team player in a team sport you should be a HOF player.  
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 10:10:36 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com