Author Topic: Iraq explosion...  (Read 1564 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Iraq explosion...
« on: March 02, 2004, 11:11:30 AM »
if an Iraqi mosque is blown up by suicide bombers.  WHY DO THE IRAQI PEOPLE THROW STONES AT THE US TROOPS??  do they blame them for the explosion?  for allowing the bomber in in the first place?  i thought only muslims could enter mosques, why dont they do more to find these bastards commiting these attacks instead of blaming the US??  dont they know when the US leaves it will be the pre-saddam vacuum violence all over again?   :unsure:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Iraq explosion...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 11:31:49 AM »
We don't know half the stuff that went on during the Iraqi invasion.  Hard to tell who the bad guys are, I'm sure the US troops went tearing through houses looking for weapons stashes, and sometimes, they picked the wrong house.  Also keep in mind, we carpet bombed these guys for days on end, collateral damage was done, I'm sure some of these people had their brothers and sisters killed.  On top of all that, with Sadaam gone, life in Iraq isn't necesarily better than now than when he was actually in power.  Unemployments out the window, these people want thier country back.
Paul

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Iraq explosion...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 11:33:53 AM »
Also, i will add that its sick, but also brilliant that these Al Quaida cels are no longer targeting well armed American troops. By attacking the Iraqi people directly, their causing chaos and anger among the citizens, and in a sense, thats causing the people to revolt against the US occupation.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Iraq explosion...
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 11:37:13 AM »
Also, i will add that its sick, but also brilliant that these Al Quaida cels are no longer targeting well armed American troops. By attacking the Iraqi people directly, their causing chaos and anger among the citizens, and in a sense, thats causing the people to revolt against the US occupation.
wonder if they send the special ops and cia in force thier to break these insurgents finally...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Iraq explosion...
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 11:54:49 AM »
A fleet of crop dusting planes will fly over Iraq, Iran, Afgan dropping liquid dispersed pig lard.  WOW will be programming the planes computers for the drop.  Eggpert technikal team consisting of Lurkor and others.

Also special hozes will be designed to flush the liquid lard into caves, basements, and drop holes.

With the motivation of immediant ascent to 70 virgins gone, Al queda will give up.