Author Topic: Detroit intro music  (Read 1830 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:49:08 PM »
Was anybody else SHOCKED at the music for the detroit intro?

it was the wwe "Undertaker" theme music...which is a funeral bell toll.  I couldnt believe that.  I wonder if the Spurs really approved that or if the master control guys decided to do it, I think it shocked a lot of people here in town.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 11:53:13 PM »
After the game tonight its an excellent choice of music if you ask me.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

sf101

Detroit intro music
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 12:11:54 AM »
Should I be the one to say it, and call you out that YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHERE THAT MUSIC CAME FROM???   :rofl:  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 09:11:16 AM »
Should I be the one to say it, and call you out that YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHERE THAT MUSIC CAME FROM???   :rofl:
DUDE, Undertaker is like the Oldest freaking wrestler in the world now second to Hulk hogan  cough cough,  IMO everyone who ever stopped to watch wrasslin'  should now the music by now.  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 11:00:32 AM »
Should I be the one to say it, and call you out that YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHERE THAT MUSIC CAME FROM???   :rofl:
DUDE, Undertaker is like the Oldest freaking wrestler in the world now second to Hulk hogan  cough cough,  IMO everyone who ever stopped to watch wrasslin'  should now the music by now.
Which therefore explains why I have no freakin idea what you are talking about.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 11:41:14 AM »
Should I be the one to say it, and call you out that YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHERE THAT MUSIC CAME FROM???   :rofl:
EVERYBODY has watched wrestling dude, everyone.  

atleast that's what they tell me...... :crazy:  :rofl:  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 11:45:43 AM »
Should I be the one to say it, and call you out that YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHERE THAT MUSIC CAME FROM???   :rofl:
EVERYBODY has watched wrestling dude, everyone.  

atleast that's what they tell me...... :crazy:  :rofl:
There was that wrestling scene in Spiderman that I watched, so I suppose that is true. Was the guy he faced anyone well-known?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 01:11:50 PM »
Macho Man Randy Savage...............................I mean I have no idea what your talking about, what's this wrestling and Spiderman you speak of??
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 01:32:42 PM »
Gorilla Watts.

This is goin way back.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Detroit intro music
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »
Macho man was the wrestler...errr ....so I hear.   bone crusher was the character....I think......

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!"

"snap into a slim jim!!!!"