Author Topic: Check out the Spurs home court for the Finals...  (Read 1638 times)

Offline NYCdog

• View Profile
    • Email
Check out the Spurs home court for the Finals...
« on: June 08, 2005, 09:39:10 PM »
When they tip off the Finals at SBC, check out the court they will now play on....

I wonder how the Pistons will take this....

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 09:42:46 PM »
I don't like it.

Don't think the Pistons will either.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 09:54:49 PM by Reality »

Offline NYCdog

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 09:49:30 PM »
I don't like it.
I take it your rooting for the Pistons then?  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 09:56:24 PM »
Is there any chance this is league-T.V. inspired and we'll see the same thing at The Palace in the next 4-5 days?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 11:19:30 PM »
i think the pistons will do the same thing...this had to get league clearance after all so i dont see why they would one team to do something like that...unless of course it is to conter the Pistona walking around with championship belts and all.

i can tell you right now, the spurs need to win game one,  pistons have won game one through out the playoffs, we need to come out with fire.  this is where i worry about the rest the spurs have gotten, i felt the spurs did much better heading from one series to another, now they have to rest, and it could back fire on us.  i am still going with the spurs for game one.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 11:22:10 PM »
ps, greg anthony sucks.  i am listenning talk about how the pistons have the better team.  I dont buy that, i laughed out when he said rip hamilton was the best player bowen would have to cover all playoffs - rip better than ray allen???  hell no, no disrespect to rip, but ray is one hell of a player and bowen played awesome d on him.  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 01:07:27 AM »
Im surprised the Pistons got this far, so they do deserve some credit for getting back to the Championship.  But I think the Spurs are clearly the better team, Timmy is better than anyone on the Pistons.  Parker and Ginobli are at least as good if not better than Prince and Hamilton.  

The Spurs have a deeper bench and match the playoff expenience of Detroit.

I didn't realize it was going to be a 2-3-2 format for the Finals.  This sucks for SA.  They must win the first two and hold serve on their home.  This way they will be assured a return to SA reguardless of what happens in Detroit.

They are more rested and more prepared for Detroit than vice-versa.  If the Spurs just play basketball and push the ball, they should run all over the Pistons.  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 09:02:28 AM »
yeah I didnt like the 2-3-2 either. but the Spurs can beat detroit at home, I feel that we wold have won in detroit had Tim not rolled his foot over rasheeds foot in the second matchup of the season.  I am nervous, but I am confident the Spurs will find the way to win this series.

Guest_spursfan101

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 09:08:42 AM »
The Pistons are a good team, but the nudge for supremacy goes to the Spurs. Realistically, both of these teams can win the series, it's going to come down to the 4th quarter of each game. Love the brazeness of the home court, Spurs in 6.