Author Topic: SAS - SAC  (Read 7032 times)

Guest_Reality

SAS - SAC
« on: February 07, 2004, 11:59:22 AM »
I'll bet Brad Miller wishes he had that shot back  :rolleyes:
The 99-94 shot attempt with 30 secs left.

Teams are going to be able to play Hack-a-Duncan down the stretch if his 50% FTs made keeps up.

Parker still in spurts, but when he is on it makes SA way better then when he is off.
That 1st qtr was nails.

Peja certainly wont miss that badly in a series.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
SAS - SAC
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 12:38:18 PM »
I wouldn't count on Peja against the Spurs.  He averages around 11 points against them, way below his 25 point average.  Looks like he may fall into the Chris Webber catagory of playoff performers.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 01:30:11 PM »
No mention of the Horry "deja vu" dagger when Kings closed to 4 with a couple minutes left.  Obviously a set play by the offense deficient Spurs.  :D

Kings struggle against Spurs....Spurs hold 3 of the 10 victories in Arco over the past 2 seasons.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

SAS - SAC
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 06:41:14 PM »
Kings struggle against Spurs....Spurs hold 3 of the 10 victories in Arco over the past 2 seasons.

Umm, forget about the past 10 victories -- this isn't the same team as they have been the past several years.  The fact is that the Spurs beat the Kings and the Kings beat the Spurs.  This is a good victory for the Spurs because they had yet to prove that they could beat the top teams in the league -- however, one game doesn't do a lot to counteract how many games this team has lost against top teams in the league.  Looking at how the Spurs have faired against the Lakers, Kings, Pacers, Mavs, Detroit, Sixers, etc. and you see a pretty telling mark.  They need to prove something in the next couple months -- otherwise they are in major trouble.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 12:17:02 PM »
good win by the guys, cant say i am overly excited yet, but it was a very good win for us, this long road trip hopefuly will be the turnaround we need.  And yes, the Horry dagger at the top of the arch was awesome....thought it was hilarious hoe the Sacto fans booed him upon entering the game and after that shot... :P  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 12:22:21 PM »
Dude, your Spurs logo is all pixelated, probably like your brain.   ;)

I'm feeling very good about the Spurts right now, Tim is becoming more of a vocal leader, his stats are up.  Most important to me is, they are not waivering on there defense. Still the best in the NBA, that will get them to the Finals. B)  
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 01:11:27 PM »
yeah i put the logo in the signature deal and it flooded the screen, gotta fix that, just havent bothered to work on it.  i need a picture that will be okay looking fuzzy, something nobody would want to see cleary....oh like your moms picture, I am sure i can find one of them at www.oldhagsbangin.com..... :P

but oh yeah, go spurs go!!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 04:15:51 PM »
I was going to go give your mom her welfare check, but dag gnabit, everytime I drive up to your house in my big green van, nobody answers.  Hope I have the right house; it's the one with the screen door with all the holes in it, 4 big AC units with water drippin all over the place, aluminum foil on all the windows. A big engine stand holding up a greasy ol engine block. A primered 1964 camaro parked on the side of the house, bit virgin mary sticker on the back window, Selena forever sticker across the front windshield, and there are a bunch of weeds growing under it?  A basketball court off to the right side of the grass, cemented into this giant tire, chain link net?

And I think your mom's home.  In fact, I think I hear the backdoor slam sometimes, and someone saying something about "the migra" or something... :blink:

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 05:41:02 PM »
your just jealous because "Monster House" did an awesome job with our house....dont worry I think they will come through for you and do that "monster crack house/meth lab" look you and your mom always wanted....

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
SAS - SAC
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 04:24:31 PM »
Never mind the fact that the Camaro came out in 1967, NOT 1964
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
SAS - SAC
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2004, 07:07:54 PM »
Never mind the fact that the Camaro came out in 1967, NOT 1964
For the bonus, what's the first model year the Mustang came out?
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2004, 07:55:42 PM »
That would be 1964, Bob.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
SAS - SAC
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2004, 07:59:38 PM »
JoMal needs an an avatar........ <_<  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
SAS - SAC
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2004, 08:16:07 PM »
That would be 1964, Bob.
Ohhh......close, but no cigar.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Guest_Randy

SAS - SAC
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2004, 11:49:48 PM »
1963 1/2, I believe was the first Mustang -- loved the 64 though, vintage year.