Author Topic: Happy Birthday old man!  (Read 3058 times)

Guest_Randy

Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 04:26:45 PM »
You know, I could have lived a whole lot longer without that mental image, JoMal -- or is it Urkel?

Guest_spursfan101

Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 09:10:17 PM »
Congrats old man! Can't believe your already 30. I met x3 on the old MSNBC board, we live in the same city, we've always  kept in touch, he has the distinction of being the ONLY guy I've been pretty good friends with, although I have never met.  

And the MOFO lives like 20 minutes from MY HOUSE!  Let's go a game BURRO!!   SPURS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

HBD Bro. :D  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
You know, I could have lived a whole lot longer without that mental image, JoMal -- or is it Urkel?
I have video, if clarification would help, but it will cost you what it cost me, so let me know how the refinancing on your home goes.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."