Author Topic: Happy Birthday old man!  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« on: April 27, 2005, 11:05:34 PM »
SpursX3 turns 30!  Congrats.  (I guess)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 11:10:01 PM »
Merry Birthday SpursX30
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 10:30:06 AM »
You remembered?!   that.......sniff.....makes me.....all........sniffle............happy inside!!

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

thank guys!   :D  :D  :D  B)  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 10:38:20 AM »
WOW, be sure to pass on the "Now That You're a 30 Year Old", secret maturity packet on to SPURSX3.

Say hello to loafers and plaid shirts, SPURSY.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 10:49:44 AM »
oh...............................................you mean i had to WAIT until i was thirty for the loafers and plaids???    LOL.

Yeah, It's a cruel joke...i feel young at heart and yet my body says "uh uh."  

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 11:01:27 AM »
You deserve congrats, a lot of people never make it to 30.  And you shouldn't consider yourself old until your body doesn't do what it used to.  Excercise and good diet can keep you going for a long, long time.

Happy Birthday.

jn

Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 11:28:26 AM »
Congrats X3!!!  :cheers:  :cheers:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 11:44:48 AM »
oh...............................................you mean i had to WAIT until i was thirty for the loafers and plaids???    LOL.

Might as well start burning your G-Unit hoodie and doo rags now.  You are officially too old to be hip.  Sorry =/

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 11:56:17 AM »
oh...............................................you mean i had to WAIT until i was thirty for the loafers and plaids???    LOL.

Might as well start burning your G-Unit hoodie and doo rags now.  You are officially too old to be hip.  Sorry =/
yeah I stopped being "tha old man in tha club" a while ago.  LOL.

Now I got to listen to g unit behind closed doors now so that i dont look like I'm in Denial.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 12:38:31 PM »
oh...............................................you mean i had to WAIT until i was thirty for the loafers and plaids???    LOL.

Now I got to listen to g unit behind closed doors now so that i dont look like I'm in Denial.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
When you listen to "Candy Shop" and think to yourself "I didnt know 50 cent had a sweet tooth like me" you are OFFICIALLY old.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 12:46:50 PM »

When you listen to "Candy Shop" and think to yourself "I didnt know 50 cent had a sweet tooth like me" you are OFFICIALLY old.
LMAO!  yeah, I just sat there thinking to myself - "That 50, look at him trying to turn over a new leaf.  trying to be all nice and stuff.  Singing about his new candy shop!  He's so nice..."

:nonono:  :nonono:  :nonono:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 01:03:39 PM »
You are not officially old until you try out your old moves on the dance floor and realyze everyone is looking at you in horror instead of admiration.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 01:18:37 PM »
You are not officially old until you try out your old moves on the dance floor and realyze everyone is looking at you in horror instead of admiration.
Dear JoMaL,

You no longer can impress women by doing the moonwalk and the robot at the dance club.  Please update your moves.

Love,

The Year 2005

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 02:55:41 PM »
All of this advice could have come a lot quicker guys......do you know how embarrasing it is to hit up the newest most popular club decked out in MC Hammer clothes with "Oaktown 357" look alikes behind you only to have people point and laugh at you????????  well, DO YOU???

I'll never forget my 29th Birthday!   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

B)  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday old man!
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 03:17:17 PM »
All of this advice could have come a lot quicker guys......do you know how embarrasing it is to hit up the newest most popular club decked out in MC Hammer clothes with "Oaktown 357" look alikes behind you only to have people point and laugh at you????????  well, DO YOU???

I'll never forget my 29th Birthday!   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

B)
As a matter of fact, I do. I do an absolutely killer imitation of MC Hammer "Can't Touch This" that my wife finds highly amusing.

But trying to pull my pants down to the proper level to perform the slide move has left me vulnerable to blackmail.