Author Topic: Vegas now has odds . . .  (Read 1113 times)

Guest_Randy

Vegas now has odds . . .
« on: April 25, 2005, 07:14:56 AM »
on whether Reality jumps to a new bandwagon if the Spurs lose this series!!!  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hey, Reality, how about Nazr's game last night!  Umm, tell me the last time Rose had a game like that?  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 11:26:49 AM »
Randy,

Wow you're up early.  Were you thanking Jerry West for making the sunrise?
Or is it you really live back east?

Congratulations on your continued SpursCurious status.  I've long waited for this time.  

The last time Rose played this well in a playoff game was the last time the Spurs won a championship.  

Guest_Randy

Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 12:54:59 PM »
Rose never played that well - Reality -- go ahead and prove me wrong!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 01:24:51 PM »
2003 Championship year:

WCFinals:
25 pts in 27 minutes! Spurs win Game 3 to go up 2-1

Game 6 clinching winner vs Dallas
4th qtr: 5 boards 4 pts 1 ast.
Game 6 totals: 12 pts 11 boards (team high)  3 Ast 1 blk.  
All while Defensively helping hold Michael Finley to zero pts 1 board in the 4th qtr.
(game 13 pts 4 boards in 47 minutes.)

Oh lets not forget Round 1 vs PHX with the series tied 2-2.
27 pts 13 boards in 29 minutes.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=230429024
Spurs won to go up 3-2.  He pulled down 14 boards the previous game.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 01:26:44 PM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 01:39:39 PM »
Again, just for emphasis sake!!!   :rofl:

Umm -- yet AGAIN you refuse to look at the facts, don't you?

So: 27 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 1 blocked shot is impressive but 15 points, 15 rebounds (9 off), 1 assist, 2 steals and 4 blocked shots ISN'T impressive?

Rose had some VERY solid games -- but, AGAIN, I state -- Rose was NEVER the best Spurs on the court -- last night Nazr WAS the best Spurs player! You can't say that about Rose, can you? Who had a better night last night than Nazr did? Of course, it wouldn't make any difference what the facts were -- you STILL won't admit you were wrong, will you!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 02:44:41 PM »
Yes,
I still don't care that you fail to relialize that Maliks 27 and 13 in 29 playoff minutes is easily the equal at least of Nazrs 15 and 15.

Along with all the intangibles.

That you say Nazr played better makes it a "fact".  Put a pin in your puffed up self.

Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 02:52:41 PM »
Actually, I think the thing that sets off Rose and Nazr is the blocked shots -- Rose scored more points but Nazr shot 7 of 9 from the field -- that's better than 70%!  Did Rose shoot that well scoring 27 points?  Then you add the blocked shots and offensive rebounds -- Nazr had NINE offensive rebounds (much harder to garner) and 4 blocked shots!  He also plays better team defense, IMO.

You list intangibles as a plus for Rose but you don't do the same thing for Nazr.  Nazr is a MUCH better team defender than Rose is -- Rose is a better post defender one-on-one.  Rose is a better shooter from outside -- that's about all Rose has on Nazr.

Face it -- you won't EVER admit that you were wrong about Nazr even though we all are laughing at you because you are -- not to mention your rantings of Rose as if he were a Hall-of-Famer!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Guest_Randy

Vegas now has odds . . .
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 02:54:31 PM »
That was me above!

Oh, and Reality -- I'd rather take the pin and poke it into your head -- then I could watch you sail around the room as all the hot air releases!