Author Topic: Who here anticipated the stomping Boston gave Indy  (Read 760 times)

Guest_Randy

Who here anticipated the stomping Boston gave Indy
« on: April 24, 2005, 04:22:57 PM »
Indy isn't healthy and O'Neal looked VERY bad -- but I was VERY surprised to see this kind of a butt kicking -- esp. when Indy did fairly good in holding Pierce down.

What's up with GP looking like a rookie?  Perhaps that ugly green is a better fit than the purple and gold!  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 07:26:39 PM »
Indy isn't healthy and O'Neal looked VERY bad -- but I was VERY surprised to see this kind of a butt kicking -- esp. when Indy did fairly good in holding Pierce down.

What's up with GP looking like a rookie?  Perhaps that ugly green is a better fit than the purple and gold!
Well i felt Boston will win - but not the niclely...

checking out SA vs Den now in the early minutes, both team have a lot of energy, I think they need to settle down - the Spurs that is - before they tire themselves out too fast.  Love this time of the year, It's Fiesta here in SA, nothing like going out to party and hear the Playoff scores over the loud speakers!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

rickortreat

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 01:49:29 PM »
Boston surprised me.  When you keep Pierce down, usually that's enough.  It wasn't, since Indiana couldn't score enough points.  Reggie had a bad game and so did O'Neil.

They better improve their play, because Boston looked very tough.