Author Topic: The most amazing stat of the season  (Read 1081 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
The most amazing stat of the season
« on: March 29, 2005, 07:44:38 PM »
Looking though Yahoo stats, and I noticed that one NBA starter has made a grand total of 12 FT all season.  He has played 64 games, starting all of them, and averages 25.4 minutes per game.  He has not shot a 3 pointer all season, and is 12-27 for the entire season at the FT line.  That means he makes one ft every 135.5 minutes, or one every 5.33 games.

Corey Maggette has played 60 games, and has made 500 FT, or 8.3 per game.
Dwayne Wade has played 67 games, and has made 507 FT, or 7.5 per game.
AI has played has played 64 games, and has made 570 FT, or 8.9 per game.

So who is the player who has made only 12 FT all season?  Hint he is a big puss, but I guess that goes without saying.!
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Guest_Randy

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 09:50:55 PM »
Hmm, almost proves what everyone (except for Spur fans) have been saying all year long by the San Antonio Stiff!!!   :moon:  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 10:01:52 PM »
I had to look it up, so i won't post the answer.  I had no idea.

That is sad.  Just sad.

Did he accost some NBA refs daughter or something?  Because on defense he also gets nailed for all kinds of ticky tack foul calls.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 11:05:40 PM by Reality »

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 11:15:29 PM »
Just to add to the stats
in his last 33 games (since Jan 2, 2005) he is 3 for 7 from the FT.  Attempts one FT every 5 games, makes one every 11 games.  Maggette would make 91 every 11 games, and the Slovenian Stud makes 1 every 11 games.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 09:16:16 AM »
Hahaha.  That is just sad.

After the comments from other people I got it, but I wouldn't have without their help.

jn

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 09:44:15 AM »
This is without cheating:

Rasho!!!

I've said for years that in addition to his generally soft game, he get's NO respect from the refs whatsoever.  A few years back someone intentionally clubbed Rasho across the back of the head and he couldn't even get a flagrant.