Author Topic: Spurs rap  (Read 644 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs rap
« on: March 17, 2005, 12:50:14 AM »
Play of the night for me was Devin Browns left handed jam.
For those of you who thought nothing was wrong with him, Bob Horry got his shot back.

Tim Dunker was solid per usual but i worry about his cumulative minutes.  On that front The Prophet Nazr Mohammad looked sick on O and D.  I hope it was just a bad game for him.  On O he got a pass and had nothing but air between he and the hoop 4 feet away.  Instead of jamming he does some pump fake :huh:  then goes up for a weak layup :huh:  and gets blocked.  D he has Wally Sczebiak pinned in the corner with the shot clock winding down.  He allows Wally to go baseline, looking like his feet are nailed to the floor in the process.  Never get beat baseline with clock winding and all kinds of help in the middle.  Basketball 101.  By slo motion Wally at that.  Nazr and Stiff combined for only 26 minutes, Duncan still in the game well into the 4th qtr.

The TPups have problems.  A healthy Cassel seems vital for them.  He had to sit much of the game.  Looked good when in.  Troyetta Hudson i can only hope is still injured due to his passive play.  Spree came to life in the 2nd half, but it was all when the Pups were behind and out of it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 04:04:04 PM by Reality »