Author Topic: Animal/Human Hybrids  (Read 2008 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Animal/Human Hybrids
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:35:54 PM »
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

rickortreat

Animal/Human Hybrids
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 01:42:42 PM »
They're comming whether we like it or not.  My concern is that they keep these hybride isolated so they don't contaminate the natural gene pool.

What happens to that mouse with the human brain?  All we need is more intelligent mice running around!

But to regulate it means that your impossing restrictions on your scientists potential for discovery and knowledge, while other scientists elsewhere are free to develop that knowledge and thereby gain leverage over your society.

Besides, we're not free anyway.  We are all serfs of the money power that owns our Central Bank (among others) they reguard us as animals anyway.  Why else would they allow America to be undermined by exporting our manufactuiring base overseas while at the same time increasing our debt load?  It is obvious they don't have our best interests at heart.  

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Animal/Human Hybrids
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 02:53:04 PM »
What about the humans with mouse brains?!

That's what I'm really worried about. That's all WayOutWest needs is a few more friends, and who knows what kind of hell he'll raise?!
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Animal/Human Hybrids
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

That's what I'm really worried about. That's all WayOutWest needs is a few more friends, and who knows what kind of hell he'll raise?!
That's why your pea-brain boy Bush is against genetic research, he's afraid of competition from the mouse brains.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Animal/Human Hybrids
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 07:14:17 PM »

That's why your pea-brain boy Bush is against genetic research, he's afraid of competition from the mouse brains.
:D

Maybe we all should write him letters on the situation so he can re..a......nevermind.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 07:14:33 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

rickortreat

Animal/Human Hybrids
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 04:13:59 PM »
Considering how stupid the electorate is, it wouldn't make much of a difference!

The only thing that will keep George from being elected in 2008 is the two term limit.