Author Topic: Happy Birthday JoMal  (Read 2039 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Happy Birthday JoMal
« on: January 28, 2005, 11:31:32 PM »
You are one old fugg!  You and my dad are only a couple of years apart, no wonder you don't know any better than being a Kings fan, you senile old goat.

Congrats!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 12:39:36 AM »
Happy Birthday, JoMal!

In Polar Bear years, you'd be...well...best not think about that.  We want your remaining years to be happy ones!

Rickortreat

Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 09:42:48 AM »
Happy Birthday, JoMal.

And, don't take any crap from the mental midgets on this board!

Offline Mr. Meaner

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 06:03:40 PM »
You guys are lucky I'm reading this at home on a Sunday, where I am sure you all expect me to forget about all this come Monday, when I revert to my secret alter ego JoMal at work.

Well, I guess it is official....... I am now the oldest MF on this board, and it is unlikely any of you will be catching up with me any time soon.

I just wish even one of you has a hope in hell of looking as good as Mr. Meaner when you wake up one day as old as he is.

JoMal, on the other hand, could use some cosmetic sledgehammer work....

And BTW, thanks, guys. If any of you plan to go to the Sonoma County barrel tasting events March 4th, 5th, and 6th, I could wake JoMal up from his all-day nap and have him buy you all a glass of wine at Mazzocco, or Lambert Bridge.

...HE doesn't need to know the tastes are free.

jn

Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 02:14:13 PM »
Happy Birthday!!  I will crack open some Sangiovese in your honor amigo.  I mean at home, not right now at work.  Although......  

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 03:44:45 PM »
:cheers:   Only just imagine a fine glass of Cab in place of the beer mugs.

March is a no go but maybe we can hook up again if the wife & I visit the area in the fall.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 05:10:29 PM »
You know it, bud.

Haven't heard from Dan for a while and I know he was going to be in the area at some point. He may have already come and gone, though.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 05:10:44 PM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 05:12:14 PM »
Happy Birthday!!  I will crack open some Sangiovese in your honor amigo.  I mean at home, not right now at work.  Although......
Don't give up your old habits on my account, jn. Though with the way your Wolves played us last night, maybe you should hide the scissors somewhere.......
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 06:09:53 PM »
Happy Birthday!!  I will crack open some Sangiovese in your honor amigo.  I mean at home, not right now at work.  Although......
Don't give up your old habits on my account, jn. Though with the way your Wolves played us last night, maybe you should hide the scissors somewhere.......
Better yet use the scissors to cut Latrella's hair
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday JoMal
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 06:42:14 PM »
Happy Birthday!!  I will crack open some Sangiovese in your honor amigo.  I mean at home, not right now at work.  Although......
Better yet use the scissors to cut Latrella's hair
He and Hudsana look like they were separated at birth. Even their teammates can't tell them apart when they are on the court together.

Which goes back to Sanders strange rotation patterns. No wonder they are struggling.