Poll

Who would you take?

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Tina Duncan or C. Mihm?  (Read 2048 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Poll: Tina Duncan or C. Mihm?
« on: January 26, 2005, 10:27:24 AM »
Mihm's had a couple of 20+ scoring games pluse 14+ rebounding games.  He's also blocked over 5 shots in one game a few times.

No hating, just the honest truth mmmkkkkaaaaaaaaaay!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 12:11:59 PM »
Chris Mihm because Duncan McCloud the HIGHlander is only supported by the Cowboots and other cowboyenshas who are too busy drinking hooch.

What about Duncan McCloud's stats against Chris Mihm this year? HAHA

Spurs were 30-0 when McCloud when to the bench last year.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 12:18:07 PM »
Spurs were 30-0 when McCloud when to the bench last year.
In all fairness westkoast, Duncan played in the first quarter of that first game so it's technically 29-0.

Still, much props to your super smart post because it somewhat implies that you kinda agree with something not Spursie.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 12:38:18 PM »
But wait, Duncan is quadruple teamed if not quintuple teamed every time he touches the ball.  Mihm has Kobidiah to bail him out whenever the Lakers play tough teams (meaning anyone over .500 this year).  And then there is the whole issue of emotion...Mihm looks like a freaking statue out there.  If he ever cracked a smile his teammates would all drop from shock.

But if I was to build a team with a cornerstone I would choose Derek Fisher.  Man, that guy has shown in last year's playoffs that he can nail that clutch shot when needed.  I can't believe the Lakers let him go just to keep Kobme happy.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 01:06:29 PM »
And then there is the whole issue of emotion...Mihm looks like a freaking statue out there.  If he ever cracked a smile his teammates would all drop from shock.

*bends around Lurker comment*

Exactly!  You dumb cowbidahahahahas dont understand that Mihm's lack of emotion makes him the better player.

Plus Duncan gets to the line almost as much as Kobme and Shrek......hes never earned a freethrow in his life and he always commits fouls EVERY PLAY.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 01:06:57 PM by westkoast »

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 01:19:55 PM »
So you want to talk about fouls.  The only way Mihm can get a clean block is by putting it in a washing machine.  That guy slaps more wrists than a grade school teacher with a ruler.  

And if the refs were able to count to anything higher than two then Mihm would get more 3 second calls (both offensive & defensive) than the rest of the league combined.  I'll bet the guy has his mail delivered to the paint the way he just lives there.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 01:48:52 PM »
I'll bet the guy has his mail delivered to the paint the way he just lives there.
Exactly!  Mihm is such a dominating post player and controls the paint so well he practically owns it like a piece of property.

Duncan McCloud, even with cutting off Mrs. Robinson's head, couldnt get enough power in him to be able to do what Mihm does.  Chris had a 24+ point and 14+ rebound game twice this year, that right there is proof enough hes on a higher level than super soft snack food Duncarooo.

Like Duncan doesnt have a better player in Manu than Mihm has in Kobe :rolleyes:

When going here for game over there out here  Mihm scores 20 on McCloud ill be the first person to will invite to bbq vegan food ala LALA.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 01:51:00 PM by westkoast »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2005, 01:59:43 PM »
When going here for game over there out here  Mihm scores 20 on McCloud ill be the first person to will invite to bbq vegan food ala LALA.
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :up:  Exactly  :bounce:

CASE CLOSED LOSERS!  :order:  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2005, 02:06:38 PM »
Man, I just love these comparison topics.

But I just have one question.

Who is C. Mihm?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_Randy

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 02:19:12 PM »
I can't believe you said that JoMal -- Chris Mihm is only the most phenomenal player to ever don the purple and gold -- he is going to be a superstar someday, somewhere and everyone is going to remember his name.  If you would actually pay attention to what is going on in the WHOLE NBA rather than just that little piece of sand and clay that you call SacTown, you would know all about Mihm.  He has been incredibly phenomenal in two games this year -- his stats (for those two games) show his potential to become the best center the league has ever seen.  In fact, I'm sure that one day when he steps onto the court, his shadow will not only obliterate Duncanhines but the entire state of Tejas -- it's either his shadow or the fact that he is white as a ghost -- but anyway, this guy is showing that he is worth every penny he is paid (isn't his contract a penny a game?).  One of these days Mihm will have people like you saying "duncanhines who?"

rickortreat

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 02:33:43 PM »
What is this?  A contest to come up with the most idiotic post?  

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 02:43:50 PM »
I can't believe you said that JoMal -- Chris Mihm is only the most phenomenal player to ever don the purple and gold -- he is going to be a superstar someday, somewhere and everyone is going to remember his name.  If you would actually pay attention to what is going on in the WHOLE NBA rather than just that little piece of sand and clay that you call SacTown, you would know all about Mihm.  He has been incredibly phenomenal in two games this year -- his stats (for those two games) show his potential to become the best center the league has ever seen.  In fact, I'm sure that one day when he steps onto the court, his shadow will not only obliterate Duncanhines but the entire state of Tejas -- it's either his shadow or the fact that he is white as a ghost -- but anyway, this guy is showing that he is worth every penny he is paid (isn't his contract a penny a game?).  One of these days Mihm will have people like you saying "duncanhines who?"
Isn't "Mihm" an Ethiopian name? How strange for a white player from Uganda to be given an Ethiopian name.

How is his cross-over? I've heard those Ugandian white players with Ethiopian names all have killer cross-overs.

But they never do well matched up with those Te-has players. They can't stand the heat.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_Randy

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 03:08:57 PM »
I can't believe you said that JoMal -- Chris Mihm is only the most phenomenal player to ever don the purple and gold -- he is going to be a superstar someday, somewhere and everyone is going to remember his name.  If you would actually pay attention to what is going on in the WHOLE NBA rather than just that little piece of sand and clay that you call SacTown, you would know all about Mihm.  He has been incredibly phenomenal in two games this year -- his stats (for those two games) show his potential to become the best center the league has ever seen.  In fact, I'm sure that one day when he steps onto the court, his shadow will not only obliterate Duncanhines but the entire state of Tejas -- it's either his shadow or the fact that he is white as a ghost -- but anyway, this guy is showing that he is worth every penny he is paid (isn't his contract a penny a game?).  One of these days Mihm will have people like you saying "duncanhines who?"
Isn't "Mihm" an Ethiopian name? How strange for a white player from Uganda to be given an Ethiopian name.

How is his cross-over? I've heard those Ugandian white players with Ethiopian names all have killer cross-overs.

But they never do well matched up with those Te-has players. They can't stand the heat.
JoMal,

You are soooo wrong on this -- it's not the heat that bothers our Ugandian friends, it's the smell of cowpies -- gets 'em every time.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 03:50:24 PM »
What is this?  A contest to come up with the most idiotic post?
That contest is over, it was won hands down by some Dalembert fan.  

This is just an honest comparrison.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 09:32:27 AM »
this is amazing....WOW actually pulled off a successful parody of Reality stupid Manu vs Kobe thread......
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.