Author Topic: adult swim  (Read 1699 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adult swim
« on: September 20, 2004, 03:02:14 PM »
just got to say i saw this show, and i had caught it before, but man this is the most funny show on the adult swim line up!  anybody out there caught this show?  i mean it's like the writiers are on crack or something.  i used to check out spcae ghost for a while - Brak is my favorite character (although i dont really like ' the brak show' too much), but i got hooked on watching adult swim now.  you guys probably dont even watch this stuff, but just figured i wold throw it out there in case any of you have any favorite episodes to talk about.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jn

adult swim
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 03:14:02 PM »
I haven't seen that. However a friend of mine has forced me to watch a couple episodes of "Aquateen Hunger Force."  Has it's moments.  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adult swim
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 03:36:01 PM »
I haven't seen that. However a friend of mine has forced me to watch a couple episodes of "Aquateen Hunger Force."  Has it's moments.
aquateen doesnt compare to sealab dude, i am talking seriously outlandish....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
adult swim
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
that with the talking meatball and milkshake?
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adult swim
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 04:03:36 PM »
that with the talking meatball and milkshake?
yeah, they always argue about who the leader is.  last episode i saw milkshake made a huge mess in the kitchen and didnt clean it up so some mold started to gropw- the mold eventually became alive and one of the group.  it was a polite well mannered characvter that helped everyone, including milkshake who hated him and wanted him out, they kicked shake out into the cold instead of "drippy" the mold, shake eventually got let back in but caught a cold, so drippy let shake eat his head.....which was made out of penicilan [sp].  needless to say shake ate drippy up just to get rid of him...

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
adult swim
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 06:05:55 PM »
I'll stick with the late night anime that comes on cartoon network
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
adult swim
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 07:37:57 AM »
I'll stick with the late night anime that comes on cartoon network
sealab is usually on right before "Inayusha" and "Witchhunter"  - the anime you are probably talking about...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 07:38:13 AM by SPURSX3 »