Author Topic: Isn't Shaq from San Antonio High  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Isn't Shaq from San Antonio High
« on: June 18, 2004, 10:48:41 PM »
Oh the possibilities.  
Could the angered Shaq bolt to the Spurs?

To show the Lakers how wrong they were.

Start having wheatgrass and juicing everyday.  Swimming.
Dropping his fat percentage to 12 percent.
Returing to 2002 form?
Losing his me attitude and teaming with Dunker, GNob and the gang?

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 09:19:27 AM »
YES!  Shaq is like Rodman, you hate him unless he plays for your team!  I would LOVE SHAQ to come here...Kobe...well, that's another story.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 10:46:36 AM »
YES!  Shaq is like Rodman, you hate him unless he plays for your team!  I would LOVE SHAQ to come here...Kobe...well, that's another story.
i would like either shaq or kobe to come her. but lets face it, ANY team will have a huge problem trading for shaq, his contract is not up for option until after next season i think, so he still  needs to get paid his set amount correct?  isnt that like 30 mill????  you laker fans could answer that one.  that is like trading almost and entire team for shaq.......maybe  la can trade shaq to detroit and get a championship team together again.... :rolleyes:

shaq is going to be hard to move, and it would suprise me to see a HUGE multi team trade being worked out to get him out of there...we could see some major changes in the whole league if shaq gets traded IMO, teams would try to move salaries with the lakers to make deasl work -THATS HOW VALUEBLE SHAQ IS IMO.

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.