Author Topic: Where are Rolando Blackman, msc, SpursX3, sf101.......  (Read 6527 times)

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Where are Rolando Blackman, msc, SpursX3, sf101.......
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 01:08:30 AM »
Welcome back RB.   Stick around this time, heh?
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 12:53:47 AM »
someone willing to talk basketball can change the atmosphere really quick!
Hey Laker Fan can we talk some basketball?

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »
No we can't, you don't talk basketball, you sling hate and utter nonsense. The problem is you, always has been. Koast is right, you ruined this place, I'm not here often enough to have an impact and you have spent so much time baiting people here you just make it not worth my while, believe me I'm not the only one.

Go ahead now, quote Joe and how he LOVES some of the garbage you spew, quote Derrick and his tirade against me, for every one you can post, the army of people that find your shtick tired and offensive can quote 20 times the posts that call you out for your crap, I would but you're not worth my time beyond the 3 minutes I just wasted here that I will never get back.

Have a nice day.
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 12:30:02 PM »
No we can't, you don't talk basketball, you sling hate and utter nonsense. The problem is you, always has been. Koast is right, you ruined this place, I'm not here often enough to have an impact and you have spent so much time baiting people here you just make it not worth my while, believe me I'm not the only one.

Go ahead now, quote Joe and how he LOVES some of the garbage you spew, quote Derrick and his tirade against me, for every one you can post, the army of people that find your shtick tired and offensive can quote 20 times the posts that call you out for your crap, I would but you're not worth my time beyond the 3 minutes I just wasted here that I will never get back.

Have a nice day.

3 minutes?  You are one of the slowest typers I have ever seen on the internet. (typists? Officer Grammar Police?)   Either that or you're so old you dozed off in the middle of the post.

Not too fond of the Lakers record vs winning teams, I think they are 2-6 or something.  Not a good sign, IMO it's complacency.  This is the most talented Lakers team I have seen since Shaq/Kobe/Grant, I think only the Lakers team with Shaq/Kobe/Quick/Eddie/Elden/Fish/etc... had more talent.  Miami is looking pretty amazing as are the Celtics.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
The 'Big Shamrock'? Well, not at first...
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
Hey wk!

I will admit that upon first hearing of 'The Daddy' becoming a (sound of lugy being hocked) Celtic, I was at first merely nonplussed ~ this initial impression quickly was replaced upon contemplation  of the gravity of the positive impact the 'Big Historical' would have on the Boston lineup,  There still is no one in the league (OR world, for that matter) who can match up with the Shaqtacular One when he is rollin'...and he has transformed and rolled like Pastimus Prime this season, so far!  And, the matchup problems that he will present to the Celtics' rivals in the East in the playoffs (PLAYOFFS?!) is already causing gritting and gnashing of tgeeth amongst opposition coaching staffs, I'm sure.  I can never be a Celtics fan, but respect, brah...they have to be the early favorites to take it all.   

Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »
LFD,

Stop hating for a minute and could you tell us the best place online (or walk in) to buy cooling fans?
Specifically for a laptop.