Author Topic: Are the Jazz the UGLIEST team ever?  (Read 1697 times)

jn

Are the Jazz the UGLIEST team ever?
« on: April 13, 2004, 09:27:34 AM »
I'm not talking style of play here.  This is just one pug fugly team.   Ruffin and Popeye look like boxers with a couple hundred fights behind them, Kirilenko looks like something from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ostertag is a troll straight out of Northern Eurpopean folklor, Pavlovic looks like he should be guarding "undesirables" at internment camp, and Raja Bell has the face of a rat on steroids.

Arroyo looks like he started taking anti growth hormones so he wouldn't get kicked out of Menudo.    

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:13:01 PM »
And just how good looking are all of us? While I happen to be very good looking, I often picture my fellow posters here as looking like a more overweight version of Danny Devito, only shorter.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_westkoast

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 06:32:38 PM »
And just how good looking are all of us? While I happen to be very good looking, I often picture my fellow posters here as looking like a more overweight version of Danny Devito, only shorter.
I look like Eminem with down syndrome  :(  

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 11:15:05 PM »
Speak for the rest of the posters JoMal, mountain bikers are not fat and while I may only be just under 5'9", I am as good looking as I am fit, so there!! (Insert sound of blowing rasberries here)  :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 11:48:02 PM by Laker Fan »
Dan

jn

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 09:49:42 AM »
Think The Edge of U2, circa 1985 when he still had hair.  I clock in at about 6'2" and 205.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 10:00:16 AM »
I'm thinking we could do a thread on this.  However, I'm not sure you would all be as polite, dignified and sensitive as I always am.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 10:32:47 AM »
That just shows how stupid you are Jomal, because unlike Devito, I've got all my hair!  B)  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 01:41:17 PM »
I know you are all jealous of me sight unseen, so I will tell you that at 6'5" and 270 pounds and favorably compared to a older version of a cross between Alfred E. Newman and Howdy Doody, I can (literally) stop traffic when I step into an intersection.

You see, it is all in the weight distribution.......
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."