Author Topic: Stupid Kings  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Stupid Kings
« on: April 13, 2004, 10:49:25 AM »
The stupid Kings picked a great time to lay an egg against an obviously inferior team. Thanks a lot JoMal!

Of course, the Jazz didn't look terribly interested in beating the T-Wolves. And KG was a friggin monster. Thus we see the end of a 20 year streak. Well, at least Portland's out of it too.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Stupid Kings
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 11:17:55 AM »
Its about frickin time....the damn Jazz have been in control of a playoff spot for long enough!

Seriously tho, how could the Kings look so great against the Lakers on both ends of the floor then let the Nuggets run on em like that.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Stupid Kings
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 11:31:38 AM »
Because the #27 defensive ranking in the NBA is not something that is erased by one game.

:ph34r:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 01:18:44 PM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Stupid Kings
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 12:10:17 PM »
Honestly, at some point you would think pride and manhood would surface with the King's players and they would at least try to stop the hemorrhaging, but apparently Adelman's crossing of his arms and looking skyward for divine intervention is the most I can hope to see in the way of defiance.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_Randy

Stupid Kings
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 12:14:07 PM »
Honestly, at some point you would think pride and manhood would surface with the King's players and they would at least try to stop the hemorrhaging, but apparently Adelman's crossing of his arms and looking skyward for divine intervention is the most I can hope to see in the way of defiance.
Hey, the Kings will be fine in the playoffs -- as long as they can play the Lakers in every round!   :unsure: