Author Topic: Fantasy League Open  (Read 6670 times)

Offline Skates

• View Profile
Re: Fantasy League Open
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »
I think everyone that asked at PhilaPhans got in.  If Sixers Hoops can't stay in I think you are it tk.  Shortly after Sub asked on here a team called the "Subterraneans" joined up.  I assume this is Sub's team, but I am not sure.  tk and Sub let me know who is interested and who is in.  I can help with any changes needed.

Offline sixers hoops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 08:32:21 AM »
I'll give Sub 1st dibs if he is not already in the league (and I think other asked at philaphans before me.)  If you do need someone I certainly am willing, but since I'm already in the realgm league I'm good either way.

Should I just delete my team? My schedule just got much busier than I expected.

Offline Skates

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »
I'll give Sub 1st dibs if he is not already in the league (and I think other asked at philaphans before me.)  If you do need someone I certainly am willing, but since I'm already in the realgm league I'm good either way.

Which team are you?  I can remove it and email an invite to tk to keep things orderly.  I hope the busy schedule is a good thing for you.

Offline sixers hoops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »

Which team are you?  I can remove it and email an invite to tk to keep things orderly.  I hope the busy schedule is a good thing for you.

Yeah, I have an infant, and things keep getting busier than I expect.

My team is Balls Deep

Offline Skates

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »

My team is Balls Deep

Been there, my youngest is finally in kindergarten.  Get the little one some Sixers outfits and spend a lot of weeknights rocking him/her to sleep as you watch the Sixers mow down their opponents. Damn though, that was the best team name in the league.  I will delete it and see you again in next year's league.

Offline Skates

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
tk check your messages on PhilaPhans.

Offline sixers hoops

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »

My team is Balls Deep

Been there, my youngest is finally in kindergarten.  Get the little one some Sixers outfits and spend a lot of weeknights rocking him/her to sleep as you watch the Sixers mow down their opponents. Damn though, that was the best team name in the league.  I will delete it and see you again in next year's league.

Thanks. I used the name for fantasy football, so now I use it for baseball. This would have been my first b-ball league.

Offline Sub

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »
Yeah, I'm Subterraneans.