Author Topic: OT: Janet Jackson  (Read 1048 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
OT: Janet Jackson
« on: April 01, 2004, 11:14:02 AM »
Did anyone see her Good Morning America performance the other day?  When Dianne Sawyer was asking her questions about the SuperBowl stunt, the crowd simultanously started chanting "ALBUM, ALBUM" so Dianne would get off the subject and discuss her music.  

If you saw the people in the crowd, the ones chanting were young, under 18 I would say. My question to you is, WAS THIS STAGED??  Before you call me a conspiracy theorist, ask yourself, what 16 YEAR OLD EVEN KNOWS WHAT AN ALBUM IS??  Kids go to stores to buy the latest CD, albums haven't been releases for ages. It's almost like Janet's people paid these kids to start yelling this, IN UNISION I MIGHT ADD, when the questions about the Superbowl were asked.

And to add to my points, whats with the professionally designed "homemade" Janet Jackson album cover signs the kids were holding. And when they panned into the crowd, these kids were singing the lyrics to the song. How could they know the words if the freagin album JUST CAME OUT?

Speculation. Kids shouting "album" in unision does bother me though. Jacksons have staged stuff before.
Paul

jn

OT: Janet Jackson
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 01:28:12 PM »
Even if she did orchestrate the whole thing I SUPPORT IT!  If Janet shows up at TWolves game again this year I'll personally start the same chant!