Author Topic: Why Cavs would stand no chance against the Spurs...  (Read 7763 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why Cavs would stand no chance against the Spurs...
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2007, 12:02:23 AM »
One down, three to go.....just like I predicted.

...and to all the newfound LeBron fans (you know who you are..j/k), Mr. Second-coming-of-Jordan was 4/16 from the field and was non-existant for the entire first half.  Was anybody else a Witness!? 8)   
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2007, 09:48:53 AM »
Detroit did that to him as well, but I guess you were too lazy to watch EC ball. Before the series is over, LeBron will go off for a big game.

We'll talk after your punks fail to sweep.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »
Even if he wins three games Rick, what does it matter.  They would still have lost the series and the Spurs will still be champs. 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2007, 10:24:07 AM »

...and to all the newfound LeBron fans (you know who you are..j/k), Mr. Second-coming-of-Jordan was 4/16 from the field and was non-existant for the entire first half.  Was anybody else a Witness!? 8)   

;D

I said in another thread that someone was afraid to bring this up but I guess you already did.  Not only was that nowhere near Michael Jordan..that was very poor for the caliber of player Lebron is.  I understand he has alot of pressure on him but so does everyone other star who is expected to put the team on their back in playoff games.

Love the way Horry and Duncan sealed the game yesterday.  If that carries over into the next game the Cavs are going to be in big trouble, this squad is not Detroit at all.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »
Even if he wins three games Rick, what does it matter.  They would still have lost the series and the Spurs will still be champs. 

If he comes up short like that, it would STILL be an incredible accomplishment to take 3 from the Champs.  We all know the Spurs have the name players, who have been there before and they should be the favorites.

I think that eventually Cleveland will be successful in building a team around LeBron good enough to win the title, even if not this year.  But their showing this time around is pretty impressive.  I'd like to see them put up a good fight, rather than seeing a sweep. I also think they're better than they played in game 1.  And I want to see my vision of them vindicated.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »

We all know you are talking about me - JoMal. After all, I am not so shallow as to think you might be talking about anyone else.

I still support my newfound Vunderkid. I look at this finals as a mere learning experience every 22 year old super star has to endure on his way to eternal greatness.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."