Author Topic: Check out this link.  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Check out this link.
« on: March 24, 2004, 12:24:13 PM »
One of the guys in my bracket pool sent me this link. I have to admit that although it totally objectifies women, it's kind of funny. Supposedly, the radio station's ratings have gone through the roof since the beginning of the two tournaments; i.e., the Road to the Final Four and the Road to the Final Babe.

Click on the graphic to see how the tournament works. Total sports guy magnet.

http://www.1280kzn.com/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 12:24:29 PM by Ted »
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Check out this link.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 12:33:25 PM »
LOL!  Can't anyone come up with an original idea anymore?  Howard Stern's been doing that for years.  He's had the singers/actresses/models/stipper bracket contests and a combo bracket contest involving all four themes.

Speaking of original ideas, is it just SoCal or is  Dave Chapelle's show obtaining cult status everywhere.  Looks like his show might just blow up cause I've heard or read "I'm Rick James Beyatch" everywhere.  It's the new "Hiiiiidee Ho" (Mr. Hankey) battle cry in my parts.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Check out this link.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 01:11:35 PM »
Yeah, the Rise Guys on Sacramento 1140 am (the home of the Kings) have been doing a Babe contest for years locally. One of their collegues, who does the player interviews, is Jodi Bacon, a babe in your own right, She comes on about once a week and tells everyone which ball player was the latest to try to get in her pants. Funny stuff. She also (sob) recently had breast reduction surgury and described the affect it has had on what she calls her "fun sacks". Maybe radio is not the right venue for her.

I know you all are dying to know what Jodi looks like, so here she is. You might check out some of the other pictures on this page to see how far these people go.

http://www.khtk.com/photos/biggame2/RED.JPG
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."