Author Topic: Spurs v Suns Game 5  (Read 6597 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Re: Spurs v Suns Game 5
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2007, 07:19:52 PM »

By hiding behind Zippy(*)'s skirts? Or maybe your "Enforcer" (( :D  :D) Rick Fox? Please, calling anyone else girly men crybabies when you have Zippy Jackson and Vanessa Fox as your models of toughness is so sad.

(*) Phil Jackson = Zippy (Zen master/Hippy)
[/quote]

You're so right JoMal, Chris Webber is the be all end all of macho toughness, how foolish of me! And let's not forget Christina's never doing a thing without checking with his lovely little bride first, the very model of manhood he.
Dan

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »

By hiding behind Zippy(*)'s skirts? Or maybe your "Enforcer" (( :D  :D) Rick Fox? Please, calling anyone else girly men crybabies when you have Zippy Jackson and Vanessa Fox as your models of toughness is so sad.

(*) Phil Jackson = Zippy (Zen master/Hippy)

You're so right JoMal, Chris Webber is the be all end all of macho toughness, how foolish of me! And let's not forget Christina's never doing a thing without checking with his lovely little bride first, the very model of manhood he.
[/quote]

She beat up Vanessa Fox, and Dougie didn't even have to ask her.

BTW, she still has his balls on her mantle. Could you let Rickety know he can have them back before the cat chews them up again and she has to sort through another hairball to reclaim them?   
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »
Laker Fan,

You do have to admit that Rick and Phil look a little "sweet" wearing all the jewelry on their fingers.  Chris Webber NEVER has that problem, although he MIGHT after this season.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
I think you mught have hit on it WOW, they don't WANT rings because of some farm land sense of machismo.

On the other hand you know, the other Laker hand that is likewise loaded with "sweet" jewelry may they just weren't good enough after all.

Saying Webber might get his bling though just gave me a sick feeling in thepit of my stomach, that would leave only Iverson and Cuban on my list of punks I would die happy knowing they never made it to the NBA Promised Land. DANG! That means I will have to root for the Nets/Cavs and the Suns/Jazz, GASP! *purs!
Dan