Author Topic: ABC can't be replaced soon enough.  (Read 760 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
ABC can't be replaced soon enough.
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:24:39 PM »
Be gone with your silly sliding camera, Jon Barry etc announcers, PussyCat Dolls et all.
Who starts the NBA playoff coverage next season?

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ABC can't be replaced soon enough.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 07:07:12 PM »
I am so glad that I am not the only person who despises that thing!  Game one was horrible, especialy the score keeping, the points were put on the wrong team and then slowly updated, or just slowly updated  in general - horrible.  The NBA on ABC sucks.  >:( >:( >:(
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Re: ABC can't be replaced soon enough.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »
I am so glad that I am not the only person who despises that thing!  Game one was horrible, especialy the score keeping, the points were put on the wrong team and then slowly updated, or just slowly updated  in general - horrible.  The NBA on ABC sucks.  >:( >:( >:(

If only they could bring in that wonderful crew who does ESPN Monday Night Football. Talk about professionalism in a buzzkill world. And to think how progressive ESPN has been, opting to keep the first, openly gay announcer over that zealous being, Joe Theisman, because they had a little spat and the gay guy was preferred over blabberlips.

ABC could take lessons.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:58:58 PM by JoMal »
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."