Author Topic: OT: America in 2050  (Read 6017 times)

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
OT: America in 2050
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2004, 05:56:06 PM »
Yes, that is just for California, but the general fertility rate for Hispanics will continue to be over 100 births per 1,000 population for Hispanics - much higher then for Blacks, which will be under 60 births per 1,000, regardless of where they reside in the nation, but I cover only California.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2004, 06:05:03 PM »
Yes, that is just for California, but the general fertility rate for Hispanics will continue to be over 100 births per 1,000 population for Hispanics - much higher then for Blacks, which will be under 60 births per 1,000, regardless of where they reside in the nation, but I cover only California.
I believe this is due to the adherence of bell bottom jeans.  I currently have no substantiation for that belief but I am striving to obtain a government grant to carry out a scientific study of this phenomenon.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2004, 06:05:46 PM »

and the common demoninator where Asians on Medical.  I see plenty of Asian chicks pull out food stamps and WIC at the grocery store then get into a Lexus or Toyota Land Cruiser.  They know how to play the game.

Con-cur.

How did that song go.  Work it....work it good..work it,  work it reall good.
I'm thinking of Push It, push it gooood.  Push it.  Push it reeeal good.

Yeah ive come across numerous Ai chicks working the medical.  Oh yeah.