Author Topic: Top guy in Philly confirms AI is GONE!  (Read 10929 times)

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Top guy in Philly confirms AI is GONE!
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »
So Kobe's surgery is just my opinion, using last years stats to show where he will be when healthy (like last year) is innuendo.  Mmmmmmkay, I'm just impressed you know the term innuendo, let alone use it in proper context.

No the statement..."when he is healthy he will return to last year's production (paraphrased)"...is opinion.  Until later in the season when he is putting up similar numbers to change the opinion to fact it will remain your opinion.  I could state that he won't return to last year's level of production but that too would be opinion and not fact.  Comparing statistics (numbers based on facts) is an established method of debating a topic. I have attempted to use various facts to show that the opinions of some posters on this board towards Manu are artificially low.  In return I get name calling and various opinions but very little substantial discussion of FACTS.

What do you know -- you thought that Samaki Walker was a great player as long as he was wearing a Spurs uniform!!!  Those glasses of yours sure are tinted!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
In return I get name calling and various opinions but very little substantial discussion of FACTS.

What do you know -- you thought that Samaki Walker was a great player as long as he was wearing a Spurs uniform!!!  Those glasses of yours sure are tinted!
[/quote]

::)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »
In return I get name calling and various opinions but very little substantial discussion of FACTS.

::)
[/quote]

See what I said IS fact -- you thought Samaki Walker was a great player simply because he donned a Spurs uniform!  Ahh how they try and forget!!!