Author Topic: Will Kobme be fined?  (Read 2985 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Will Kobme be fined?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »
Kicked a missed free throw attempt Ruggie.
Kicked a missed free throw attempt.
I thought it was...

You let me know who the other player(s) were who soccer/nfL field goal kicker style

When the chrome stops Reality's wheels keep spinning  :rofl:  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Will Kobme be fined?
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 12:43:25 PM »
Is it just me, or am I now really interested in seeing this "kick"?

If he angrily kicked the ball into the crowd, that's a technical.  If he bounced the ball upward with his foot, that's a no-call.

My first thought was, "Guess what - more Kobe Bryant favoritism."  After reading the way Reality has back-pedaled on exactly what happened, it wouldn't surprise me if Kobe Bryant just kicked the ball gently back to the referee.

I want to see the kick to see just how stupid the ultra-Anti-Bryant extremists are, or just how stupid the ultra-Bryant apologists are.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Will Kobme be fined?
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 12:50:25 PM »

If he angrily kicked the ball into the crowd, that's a technical.  If he bounced the ball upward with his foot, that's a no-call.

My first thought was, "Guess what - more Kobe Bryant favoritism."  After reading the way Reality has back-pedaled on exactly what happened, it wouldn't surprise me if Kobe Bryant just kicked the ball gently back to the referee.

I want to see the kick to see just how stupid the ultra-Anti-Bryant extremists are, or just how stupid the ultra-Bryant apologists are.
He kicked it out of frustration and he should have been T'd up plain and simple.   Bad shooting night or not you dont kick a ball.  It was far from a field goal kick thats for sure but it was a kick nonetheless.   It went towards the post of the hoop but didnt get any farther than that.

As for Kobe Bryant favortism...anyone who watched the game will know that they were far from showing favoritism.  They let alot of contact on him go throughout the game.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 12:55:04 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Will Kobme be fined?
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 01:07:40 PM »

If he angrily kicked the ball into the crowd, that's a technical.  If he bounced the ball upward with his foot, that's a no-call.

My first thought was, "Guess what - more Kobe Bryant favoritism."  After reading the way Reality has back-pedaled on exactly what happened, it wouldn't surprise me if Kobe Bryant just kicked the ball gently back to the referee.

My world hinges around your opinion, so I await your viewing the replay.

"Field goal" in the sense that he wound up and did the follow thru kick ala field goal style.  Albeit "extra point" distance.   Point being the ball did not roll up to his foot and *he gently kicked it to the referee* altho who knows what Ruggie will say.

Kicked ball did go whizzing between two Sonics heads.  How far it went after that I did not see.  Not too far.

So check it out and let us know.  Or make something up. :rofl: