Author Topic: Official: What the heck is ______ thinking?  (Read 2572 times)

Guest_Randy

Official: What the heck is ______ thinking?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 09:41:23 AM »
What the hell was Isiah Thomas thinking in signing Jerome "does he have a pulse" James for 5 years and $30 million, and then trading for Eddie Curry, requiring that Jerome spend the year on the inactive list?
Do you know how many you could throw in here for Zeke?

What was Zeke thinking when he traded Mohammed for too short/overpaid PF in Malik Rose(trading away his ONLY center)?

What was Zeke thinking trading his only PF who could play center for ANOTHER overpaid SG that can't play defense or create his own shot?

What was Zeke thinking (after signing an stiff like Jerome James to a $6 mill a year contract) going after Eddy Curry?

What was Zeke thinking last year trading Moochie Norris for another too short/overpaid PF who can't play defense or rebound in Maurice Taylor?

I'm trying to think of SOMETHING that Zeke has done that is positive at this point!  Okay, signing LB -- but most 3rd graders could have figured that one out!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 11:13:37 AM »
What the hell was Isiah Thomas thinking in signing Jerome "does he have a pulse" James for 5 years and $30 million, and then trading for Eddie Curry, requiring that Jerome spend the year on the inactive list?
Do you know how many you could throw in here for Zeke?

What was Zeke thinking when he traded Mohammed for too short/overpaid PF in Malik Rose(trading away his ONLY center)?

What was Zeke thinking trading his only PF who could play center for ANOTHER overpaid SG that can't play defense or create his own shot?

What was Zeke thinking (after signing an stiff like Jerome James to a $6 mill a year contract) going after Eddy Curry?

What was Zeke thinking last year trading Moochie Norris for another too short/overpaid PF who can't play defense or rebound in Maurice Taylor?

I'm trying to think of SOMETHING that Zeke has done that is positive at this point!  Okay, signing LB -- but most 3rd graders could have figured that one out!
We should make a spin off thread strickly for Zeke LOL

Eddy Curry I thought was not such a bad move.  At least the guy can score in the paint..........when he tries.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 11:15:25 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 01:36:16 PM »
Oooh now this is fun...

What the heck was Zeke thinking signing Jerome James to 30 million dollars in the FIRST FREAKIN' place...........think about that 30 MILLION DOLLARS!!!  JEROME, MY BOY, YOU WON THE LOTTERY, don't spend it all in one place ya stiff!

What the heck was Zeke thinking when he traded a low post scorer who CAN rebound and DOESN'T have a heart problem for a low post scorer who CAN'T rebound and DOES have a heart problem.  

What the heck was Zeke thinking trading Keith (at least I'm a good source of points off the bench) Van Horn for Tim (I play worst defense than Keith Van Horn!!!) Thomas.

What the heck is Zeke thinking putting together a roster of 12, slashing 2/3 swing players who can't rebound, play defense, OR consistently score the ball.  Think about it guys:

-Quentin Richardson
-Jamal Crawford
-Anfernee Hardaway
-Matt Barnes
-Nate Robinson
-Trevor Ariza (actually can play defense)

New York has more two guards than SpursX3's fantasy team. :huh:

JEROME JAMES, 4th on the depth chart, 30 MILLION FREAKIN DOLLARS.  
This is worst than Jim McIlvaine, he at least started.  

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."