Author Topic: Politeness Police on Patrol Again  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Politeness Police on Patrol Again
« on: March 05, 2004, 02:16:06 PM »
Come on guys, I thought we had a gentlman's agreement about profanity and crudeness here!  :unsure:

Sorry to be everybody's conscience on the board but I would appreciate it if we cooled it on the oral sex talk and the profanity, we had been doing just fine until it seems this week but the Grand Jury topic was waaay over the top.

Just a friendly reminder boys and girls, we did after all, agree to watch it didn't we?
Dan

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 02:32:26 PM »
Laker fan, you gotta understand.  My wife just had a baby, and it was an uncomfortable pregnancy for her. Then she had the baby. Thennnn she had to recover.  IT'S BEEN A LOOOOONNNNGG TIME, so forgive me if I threw out the BJ reference, it was subliminal wishful thinking!  

Your right though, I will cool it.
Paul

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 02:37:41 PM »
No sweat, 101, jsut a reminder, we all need those from time to time. You still have the sleepness nights and taking turns walking the new baby at 2AM dude, your wishful thinking is FAR from over. :D  
Dan

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 03:01:01 PM »
Actually, I never thought I would see the day when, given the opportunity, I would prefer a quick nap to...well... a quickie!
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 04:20:55 PM »
Actually, I never thought I would see the day when, given the opportunity, I would prefer a quick nap to...well... a quickie!
old man.  yeah i have already told 101 to get off the jc penny bra ads and just go get some victoria's secret catalogies and handle his problem....he never listens though..
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline gaither

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2004, 11:18:34 AM »
Guess, that leaves me off the hook as I am neither a guy nor a gentleman.  ;)