Author Topic: Game 6 pick  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 6 pick
« on: June 20, 2005, 07:00:15 PM »
Tues tip off 9:15 EDT, 815 San Antone 615 Pacific.
Game 6.

Det at SAS.

SAS[/size]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 11:19:05 AM by Reality »

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Game 6 pick
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 07:27:53 PM »
Pistons
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 07:28:00 PM by dbodner »

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
Game 6 pick
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:57:36 PM »
Spurs
Dan

rickortreat

Game 6 pick
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 08:25:58 AM »
Game 5 was very close and could have gone either way, comming down to Horry bailing out the Spurs.

Pistons will not give up, I can guarantee you that.  Spurs will have to take it away from the defending champs, one bucket at a time.

My heart is with the Spurs, but IMO the Pistons force a game 7.  Enjoy the drama Spurs fans.

Pistons in a squeeker.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Game 6 pick
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 08:58:19 AM »
Pistons have heart, but a giveaway loss of Sunday's magnitude will take the wind out of their sales.  Spurs.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Game 6 pick
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 10:00:26 AM »
I can't say the Pistons are done or broken- but I sure as hell WISH they were.  They have a lost of fight left.  However, I figure the Pistons got to get away with A LOT on thier home turf.  and the Spurs shrank in front of thier crowd.  This is our court, our crowd, and the home cooking should be in favor of the Spurs for tonight.  I am hoping we finish it out tonight.  I think with the guys back in thier comfort zone we should be able to get it done, I don't even care if it is another 1 point win, as long as it is a win.  fingers are crossed for this one.  I don't think the pistons will be getting away with as much physicality as they had ben getting away with in Detroit.  Go Spurs Go!!

:cheers:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.