Author Topic: jackson trial  (Read 2442 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« on: June 13, 2005, 05:17:34 PM »
not  GUILTY???!!

man, only in California.  I understand though, it went from being a case about MJ molesting this kid, to being a case about the kids family, about thier credibility, about thier past cons.   gotta give the Jackson team credit, they change the enitre case into something else.   :crazy:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 09:57:41 AM »
bottom line the prosecution witnesses, esp the Mother, came across as money grubbin flakes.

Juror #1 Raymond Hultman flat stated he thinks Jackson has molested in the past.  However, when asked by NBCs Today show Matt Lauer point blank if he thought Jackson molested this kid, he said no, and said even if he did believe Jackson molested this kid, the law doesn't provide for him to vote how he thinks. Reasonable doubt was raised to meet the laws standards and he was bound legally to vote accordingly.  Lauer really pressed the issue and Hultman said he did not think Jacko molested this particular cancer kid.

"That's not to say he's an innocent man," Hultman said late Monday in an interview with The Associated Press, standing on the front porch of his Santa Maria home. "He's just not guilty of the crimes he's been charged with."

The system is not designed to get to the truth.  Its just a game by both sides.  Certainly not all, but to me most liars i mean lawyers are subhuman invertabrates.  One of the worst was David Westerfields lawyer Steven Feldman.  Westerfield kindapped from her bedroom, raped and killed 7 year old Danielle Van Dame.  As volunteers were searching for her body, FeldPuss was literally driving to the DAs office to cut a deal.  Westerfield will tell you where he dumped the body in exchange for life without the death penalty.  By pure coincidence the volunteers found the body as he was driving to the DAs.  All deals were now off.  

This sneaky demonic coward Feldman now tried to convince a jury that Westerfield was innocent, going all the way as to trying to get him off scott free.  He even brought in his own  :puke: *witnesses*, bug experts who  :puke: *testified* that because of the type of bugs found on her body that she could not have been killed by Westerfied.  

For a fact, his skin was found underneath her nails, indicating a struggle.
Feldman was paid like 400K from Westerfileds insurance policy.  He then had the audacity to give a preachy interview on how he did nothing morally wrong.

Thank goodness San Diego County does have a fair amount of residents with a spine and heart.  He was run out of town.  Don't even try to play the "It's his job" card.  (not you X3 i mean the invertabrates who try spouting this line.)  He has a free will and the law itself provides that any lawyer can turn down any job he finds ethically or morally repugnant.  It's their "job" to get a molesting killer off so he can go do it again. :nonono:   Save that fertilizer for the lawn.

As for L.A. running any slease lawyers out of town.... :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:30:06 AM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 10:57:27 AM »
not  GUILTY???!!

man, only in California.  I understand though, it went from being a case about MJ molesting this kid, to being a case about the kids family, about thier credibility, about thier past cons.   gotta give the Jackson team credit, they change the enitre case into something else.   :crazy:
All those things are related though.  The credibility comes into play because their word has to be genuine to put him away for so long.  The conning and the family comes into play because they are the ones who brought forth the alligations.

IMO the sounded fishy and their past actions make it hard for me to believe much of what they had to say.

*cues tom snedon is a cold cold man*
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 11:45:02 PM »
He needed to get off. While I DO think he is a pedophile, he's a SMART PEDOPHILE because he apparently goes after kids with F**** up moms.   :mellow:  
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 11:20:18 AM »
He needed to get off. While I DO think he is a pedophile, he's a SMART PEDOPHILE because he apparently goes after kids with F**** up moms.   :mellow:
sucks either way, the parenst and mike are all scum.  what kind of parent puts thier child thier to be molested while at the same time planning to use that as a way to get rich.  How can those people live with themselves???
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 11:16:58 AM »
I am getting a bit worried about Southern California priorities.

O.J. has a proven motive, opportunity, bloody gloves with the victim's blood found on his property, and a televised "chase" scene on the LA freeways clearly indicating a guilty mind. And the jurors can't find him innocent fast enough.

Robert Blake's "alibi" is that he had to return to the restaurant to GET HIS GUN!!!
His wife's murder then proceeded as planned, I guess. Not that Blake was concerned after he got acquitted.

Rodney King gets pummelled on video, clearly offering no resistance to the cops as they take turns beating him into the ground. They get off. Which causes a riot - part of which includes the video-taping of a truck driver getting his head bashed in with a piece of concrete; but not to worry - the assaulters all get off at trial.

Now, Jacko has his own version of Boy's Town going on at his Neverland Estates, sanctioned by the locals who made up his jury.

But the worse, by far, was the deluded Southern California voting block that thought Arnold Schwartzenegger, because he likes to talk tough, made the perfect governor. Now they are shocked  -SHOCKED - that they find themselves mistaken. That those special interest groups he claimed he did not need because he already was a multi-millionaire, so they never could buy his influence, actually bought his election as much as any other politician.

Bring back the sanity of the Laker organization.

Oh......right.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 11:17:49 AM »
I am getting a bit worried about Southern California priorities.

O.J. has a proven motive, opportunity, bloody gloves with the victim's blood found on his property, and a televised "chase" scene on the LA freeways clearly indicating a guilty mind. And the jurors can't find him innocent fast enough.

Robert Blake's "alibi" is that he had to return to the restaurant to GET HIS GUN!!!
His wife's murder then proceeded as planned, I guess. Not that Blake was concerned after he got acquitted.

Rodney King gets pummelled on video, clearly offering no resistance to the cops as they take turns beating him into the ground. They get off. Which causes a riot - part of which includes the video-taping of a truck driver getting his head bashed in with a piece of concrete; but not to worry - the assaulters all get off at trial.

Now, Jacko has his own version of Boy's Town going on at his Neverland Estates, sanctioned by the locals who made up his jury.

But the worse, by far, was the deluded Southern California voting block that thought Arnold Schwartzenegger, because he likes to talk tough, made the perfect governor. Now they are shocked  -SHOCKED - that they find themselves mistaken. That those special interest groups he claimed he did not need because he already was a multi-millionaire, so they never could buy his influence, actually bought his election as much as any other politician.

Bring back the sanity of the Laker organization.

Oh......right.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 11:53:55 AM »
I didn't follow the Jackson case closely, but there was a statement made by the kid - about Michael Jackson - that made me think that this is a case of the kid being manipulated by his parents in this case.  Why?  To me, the statement looked like a statement of true feeling - one which could give a manipulator a stranglehold on a person.

I firmly, completely believe that Michael Jackson - in this case - was innocent.  Moreso, I went in to this trial firmly, completely believing that Michael Jackson was guilty as sin.  That's how strongly I believe that the parents were manipulating this kid.

There were hidden agendas by both the parents AND THE KID in this case.

The kid is the one I feel sorry for.  He's the one innocent in this whole case, and he's the one who suffers the most on all the levels.

What is scary to me is that there are folks who deserve to be punished in this case, and none of them are being punished...and that includes Michael Jackson.  No, he's not guilty of a CRIME, but he's largely to blame for the whole background  mess that this stemmed from...which has NOTHING to do with child molestation *OR* money.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
jackson trial
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 12:34:50 PM »

Jomal,

superb exect you left out one dilly of a n-nilly pickle.

The beaten truck driver, who publicly encouraged everyone to espouse his stance of peace and forgiveness.  He forgave the guy that clubbed him repeatedly, wanted instead to pursue peace, he asked others to do the same.  Let it go.

Enter a Johny Cockroach - truck driver meeting.  Not sure who initiated.  I have an idea.  Via 'Roach it was then announced that truckie was suing the municipality (Not sure if it was County of Orange or City of Anaheim or both) for.........drumroll............

The citys failure to provide police protection, therefore it was the polices fault that poor little brickholder pummeled truckie repeatedly.   Went for millions.  I think he won, "won" in the sense that the govt settled prior to trial.

Joe i think a lot will go with "not guilty" as opposed to "Innocent".
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 12:35:29 PM by Reality »