Author Topic: Well it looks like the Lakers got punished for....  (Read 2533 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Well it looks like the Lakers got punished for....
« on: February 27, 2004, 01:22:47 AM »
The gimmie call they got against Denver.  CHRISTIE NAILED KOBE!  He hit him right across the face during the shot.  In mid court.  I am seriously stunned.  What more can I say.  Anyone who saw the replay saw him get hit scross the right eye/side of his face.  Reality, go rewind the replay from TNT on your Tivo and tell me he didn't get hit.

What happend to the marketing team for the NBA? I thought it was suppose to only be for the last? :blink:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:23:36 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 01:28:38 AM »
Well, don't you know? If the Lakers lose it means the game was fair! Shaq is really ticking me off with his pathetic performance at the line, that all by itself cost us the game, that and the no-call on that little whipped woman Christie, man I can't stand that guy!  :angry:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:28:57 AM by Laker Fan »
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 01:40:45 AM »
What game where you guys watching?  It wasn't the game I watched tonight.  I watched the LAST SIX MUDAFLOCKING STRAIT POSSESIONS where Shaq didn't even touch the ball.

We lost the game becuase STUPID arse Kobe shot a 3 point wuss shot on the last possesion and MOSTLY because Shaq didn't touch the ball!  Take it to the rim you PUNK ARSE SHOW BOATING BEEYATCH!

That game was an embarrisment for the Lakers and their fans.  No Webber, Miller and Jackson and they still PUNKED the Lakers on their OWN court.

F Kobe and KILL BONEHEAD GEORGE!  Laker George not that criminal in the white house.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 11:08:08 AM »
Yes without another inadvertant whistle you lost  :D

It was Bibby, not Christie, minor point.  Yes he grazed Kobme.  I would hardly call it a "hit".  Stunning that Kobme did not get the call?  Absolutely.

Laker Fan Dan likes the inadvertant whistles.  Fair.

Guest_JoMal

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 05:14:20 PM »
Why is it that every time the Kings beat the Lakers, we hear nothing about all the noncalls that go the Lakers' way, but just minor things, like a little swish across the face that did not even look like it connected and could not have affected Kobe's "inadvertent" three point attempt anyway?

And that fag, Fox! I would love to see Christie make him cry again. What a coward. So much for his bragging rights for being able to defend Peja!! Jackson finally put George on Peja and Stojakovic REALLY lit up Duh George.

Foxberry must chew that gum during games to keep his trembling lips from betraying his fear in guarding Peja.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 05:39:22 PM »
Vlade was pretty amazing against Shaq, he's got more sac than Yao-help-me-with-a-triple-team-on-Shaq-Ming.

Like I said in the previous thread, I've never seen anyone defend Shaq AND get into his head as well as Vlade one-on-one.

I don't think Havlichek nor Cooper could have guarded Peja last night.  Still not top 10 IMO.  :P
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 07:30:10 PM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 07:16:25 PM »
As long as the Serbian Layup plays like he did last night against the Lakers, I can live with that, WOW.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline Randy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 07:47:14 PM »
Why is it that every time the Kings beat the Lakers, we hear nothing about all the noncalls that go the Lakers' way, but just minor things, like a little swish across the face that did not even look like it connected and could not have affected Kobe's "inadvertent" three point attempt anyway?

And that fag, Fox! I would love to see Christie make him cry again. What a coward. So much for his bragging rights for being able to defend Peja!! Jackson finally put George on Peja and Stojakovic REALLY lit up Duh George.

Foxberry must chew that gum during games to keep his trembling lips from betraying his fear in guarding Peja.
I don't talk about non-calls -- it's up to the best team to win -- no matter what (of course, one who doesn't want the opponent to talk about non-calls should never jump into the fray of that discussion themselves).  

As for Fox, he isn't up to playing shape yet -- you don't think that was obvious last night?  You don't have to like him but you do have to respect what he has done defensively in the past -- and he has had success against Peja in the past and I think he will in the future.  As for making Christie cry again?  Fox can't do it -- only Christie's wife can do that -- Christie doesn't get to cry unless he has her permission.  Talk about being a wimp -- does he have to wear her panties under his shorts too?