Author Topic: Atkins becomming the new Kobe?  (Read 4270 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Atkins becomming the new Kobe?
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2005, 11:32:24 AM »
Lurker/Ted wow...I mean you guys call refrences to the rain we got good burns?  I guess when life is slow, boring, and the only things to do are ski (ted), shoot mexicans (Lurker), and watch basketball even small things like rain storms become big deals.  On the street basketball courts we would say 'STEP YA GAME UP!' or in this case.....Step ya trash talkin game up!  I can only imagine you guys apologizing and being extra nice to each other in a pick up game.
Actually the only good burn in the entire thread was Ted's initial response.  From there I just complimented him on a good burn.  Then TWO SoCals got their feathers ruffled and had to attack Texans with some very unwitty, boring comments.  Hopefully the rain will stop out there soon so you can start breathing the smog again and become more lucid in your postings.

BTW I didn't notice you or WOW "stepping ya game up".

Have a nice day.  :moon:   <--- this needs to be renamed "The Moss"
You being the authority and Michael Jordan of unwitty and boring posts I guess I'll have to take your word on our posts as the gospel.
As much as I have to take your word on our pasttimes as gospel.

BTW I believe instead of stepping up you just stepped in....better go wipe your shoes it's starting to stink in here.
Well with your talk of where So Calers build homes.......I would imagine when you build your home on a cow farm you would get some stinky stuff on your shoe.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2005, 12:02:24 PM »
Lurker/Ted wow...I mean you guys call refrences to the rain we got good burns?  I guess when life is slow, boring, and the only things to do are ski (ted), shoot mexicans (Lurker), and watch basketball even small things like rain storms become big deals.  On the street basketball courts we would say 'STEP YA GAME UP!' or in this case.....Step ya trash talkin game up!  I can only imagine you guys apologizing and being extra nice to each other in a pick up game.
Actually the only good burn in the entire thread was Ted's initial response.  From there I just complimented him on a good burn.  Then TWO SoCals got their feathers ruffled and had to attack Texans with some very unwitty, boring comments.  Hopefully the rain will stop out there soon so you can start breathing the smog again and become more lucid in your postings.

BTW I didn't notice you or WOW "stepping ya game up".

Have a nice day.  :moon:   <--- this needs to be renamed "The Moss"
You being the authority and Michael Jordan of unwitty and boring posts I guess I'll have to take your word on our posts as the gospel.
As much as I have to take your word on our pasttimes as gospel.

BTW I believe instead of stepping up you just stepped in....better go wipe your shoes it's starting to stink in here.
Well with your talk of where So Calers build homes.......I would imagine when you build your home on a cow farm you would get some stinky stuff on your shoe.
No.  We are smart enough to see it, know what it is and avoid it....unlike SoCals that step right into the middle and then wonder why their designer shoes smell like rotten tofu.  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2005, 12:20:25 PM »
No. We are smart enough to see it, know what it is and avoid it....unlike SoCals that step right into the middle and then wonder why their designer shoes smell like rotten tofu.

I suppose you have not heard that 'happy' cows all live in California. It's the grass, man.  So stepping in California cow doo doo makes sniffing it a bit of nirvana.

Texas cows, however, are constantly looking for those "long horns", which apparently are getting mighty scarce out there on the open plains, making for seriously unhappy moo moos.

Stepping in the moomuck of unhappy cows takes some direction, but Texas cowboy boots have this homing device built in them that leads them straight to the nearest pile, just so they can get the right seasoning.  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2005, 12:51:54 PM »
We are smart enough to see it, know what it is and avoid it....unlike SoCals that step right into the middle and then wonder why their designer shoes smell like rotten tofu.
That reminds me....

For the sake of this thread the joke is modified slightly.

Two Texassans are leaving their doctorate course class and walking across the school lawn when the come across a steaming pile of dog poopie.

Texassan 1:"That looks like a big pile of poopie."
Texassan 2:"No way, that's way too big to be a pile of poopie."
Texassan 1:(Reaching down) "Feels like poopie."
Texassan 2:(Sniffing Texassan 1's finger)"Ummm...smells like poopie."
Texassan 1:(Sticks finger in mouth)"Yuck...tastes like poopie."
Texassan 2:"I guess you're right, it is poopie."
Texassan 1:"Yea, thank goodness we didn't step in it."

I know I know......  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 04:41:05 PM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2005, 03:26:48 PM »
No. We are smart enough to see it, know what it is and avoid it....unlike SoCals that step right into the middle and then wonder why their designer shoes smell like rotten tofu.

I suppose you have not heard that 'happy' cows all live in California. It's the grass, man.  So stepping in California cow doo doo makes sniffing it a bit of nirvana.

Texas cows, however, are constantly looking for those "long horns", which apparently are getting mighty scarce out there on the open plains, making for seriously unhappy moo moos.

Stepping in the moomuck of unhappy cows takes some direction, but Texas cowboy boots have this homing device built in them that leads them straight to the nearest pile, just so they can get the right seasoning.
Et tu, Brute?  :huh:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2005, 04:37:46 PM »
Of course Lurker, JoMal may live in the Nether Reaches of the GOLDEN state, but he is still a Californian, and as such, he simply had to jump into this one, not that WOW or WK needed any help. It is too bad the nuance and depth of California humor simply escaped your grasp and the result was WOW had to seriously dumb it down for ya’all, thus that last crude “joke” (closer to truth methinks).
Dan

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2005, 05:03:06 PM »
Of course Lurker, JoMal may live in the Nether Reaches of the GOLDEN state, but he is still a Californian, and as such, he simply had to jump into this one, not that WOW or WK needed any help. It is too bad the nuance and depth of California humor simply escaped your grasp and the result was WOW had to seriously dumb it down for ya’all, thus that last crude “joke” (closer to truth methinks).
However it still took 3 Californians to "beat down" 1 Texan.  And as I stated before the best humor in the entire thread was Ted's first post....but then it was probably too subtle for Californians to pick up on.

As far as "nuance" and "depth" that was the pile that koast & WOW stepped in.....but if you want to call it humor, well, then to paraphrase the Bard "a pile by any other name still smells as rank".
-Moody Blues

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2005, 06:04:22 PM »

Et tu, Brute?  :huh:
Now, now, Mr. Lurker. I seem to recall that you, yourself, is a "transplanted" T-hick.

While trying to fit in amongst the cow ornaments as you dodge manure spray, and attempt to keep your privates away from frisky bull dykes gives honor to your "Society of Texas Hold'um", I happen to know you serve (ahem) CALIFORNIAN wine at those social functions.

Hippy-crit.!!!

And I thought my graffiti seen in SF was pretty funny. (Yes, WOW that was me, not Joe)  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2005, 06:08:15 PM »
Better the Nether region then the Neither region.

So how is your slow erosion proceeding to finally getting your house on beachfront property that the last storm brought nearer to becoming reality?  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2005, 11:42:18 PM »
However it still took 3 Californians to "beat down" 1 Texan.  And as I stated before the best humor in the entire thread was Ted's first post....but then it was probably too subtle for Californians to pick up on.

As far as "nuance" and "depth" that was the pile that koast & WOW stepped in.....but if you want to call it humor, well, then to paraphrase the Bard "a pile by any other name still smells as rank".
I'll tell you what Hank Hill...in order for us to hand you a "beat down" we would have to be trying to hit you.  My comment was nothing more than a touch foul to breathe some whats-on-the-bottom-of-your-boot talking around here.  Its been a while since we took some fun little jabs at one another, all out of sport of course.  Honestly tho..I think Bobby Hill can stick up for himself.  No need to bust the pom pom's out.

As for our tiny little jabs.....like the 2002 Lakers we only take it off cruise control when we feel a real threat.  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2005, 10:07:08 AM »
Amazing, I'm aiming low and it's still going over his head!  :nonono:

Were is that OTHER pendejo Spurs3X?  :unsure:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"