Author Topic: Spurs at Wolves on Telemundo  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Spurs at Wolves on Telemundo
« on: February 22, 2004, 03:21:30 PM »
If you dont have the NBA pachage and want to see the best Divisions top two go at it check out Telemundo T.V.  They be airin it.

Ask 101 and X3 and WOW if it is a requirement to eat tacos n salsa y nachos while you are viewing it.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 06:10:26 PM »
I eat the same thing every Spurs game.  Chips n Queso baby!

(that's chips in a spicy cheese sauce for you non-bilingual folks)

YUM! :rolleyes:  
Paul

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 01:33:18 AM »
Commercial observations:

1st one was to join the U.S. Army.  The U.S. army does not discriminate.
I'm wondering what Spanish techniques could be used in the war on terror.

2nd and also 4th 5th 6th and 7th was Vicks Dayquill.  Mex housewife gives sick in bed hubby Vicks Dayquill.  He dreams about sledding down a snow hill while his kids look on happy and laughing.  Wife sees he is feeling better and shows him the snow shovel and encourages him to go outside and shovel.  He feigns illness and rolls and looks at the Vicks.  
  Q.  Since obviously the markets are targeting, have that many of you Mesikans invaded snow covered parts?

3rd.  McDonaldos.  Bunch of teenage and older very lightly just very slightly gangy looking dudes (ok or is this just the norm look) have their biking group chillin on a steet.  A good 20-30 bikes.  Ages seem to be 16-23.  Problem.  They are all riding unmotorized regular bikes.  Guy pedals his bike up to two hottie looking bonitas and he asks the one hottie to hop on his bike with him.  Patting the old banana style seat that i rode in the 60s he looks at her and points to the seat.  She hops on.  Some of the group are munching McDonaldos and i guess the bike rider is going to take the hottie to McDonaldos.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 09:08:07 AM »
Reality, quit bringing back painful memories! "STOP CRYIN!  If you stop cryin, I'll take you to McDonalds!  "Mijo, get on the share of my bike, and I'll take you. Im not shi***in you this time..I'll take you.." :D  
Paul

jn

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 09:35:57 AM »
:lol: 101.    *Sigh* Wish I'd had a younger sibling to torment.  Oh well, I'll just settle for ruining my older brother's kids with outrageous lies.    :D  

The Simpsons has ruined me toward Telemundo.  The Taquerias in my neighborhood usually have Telemundo and as I'm eating I keep expecting Bumblee Man to burst onto screen with a giant lobster pinching his butt as he yell' "Ai Ai Ai!! No me gusta!!!!"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 09:42:29 AM »
know what you mean. One of these days, I'm going to quit cutting other peoples lawns, and get a REAL JOB!  

One that involves me hanging out in front of Home Depot, wearing white shirts with paint spatted all over it, spewing spanish at a mad fast pace.  (In my brown 1980's truck no less, with the big rims, and "VIVA SELENA" written on the back of my window.)
Paul