Author Topic: picture game  (Read 1650 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
picture game
« on: September 21, 2004, 08:53:12 AM »

"alright Haji, be sure to get our bags from the limo and I will give a WHOLE American nickel as a tip..."
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
picture game
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 08:59:53 AM »
"You know, I've been shopping at your corner store for awhile now, and I just have to tell ya..the price of your beer and gas is WAY to high..."

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
picture game
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 09:18:38 AM »

"alright Haji, be sure to get our bags from the limo and I will give a WHOLE American nickel as a tip..."
"...rectum??  I damn near killed him HAWHAWHAW!!  Yagitit?!  'damn near killed him!'.....man i cant wiat invade your country..."
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
picture game
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 09:51:51 AM »
"Watch out buckaroo....ask the Taliban what happend after I met them"
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
picture game
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 11:37:06 AM »
"That’s a mighty grip good you got gere. I can feel your synergy right down to my paradyme."
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
picture game
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 02:05:55 PM »
"That’s a mighty grip good you got gere. I can feel your synergy right down to my paradyme."
Jomal reminded me of one of the funniest things that ever happened to me.  I was at a meeting of one our industry associations, and I met a young man from one of our competitors.  This guy was probably 12-15 years younger than me, and in obviously good shape.  At one of the breaks we struck up a conversation, and he proceeded to tell me how he was into "Ultimate Street Fighting", and some special Martial Art Fighting.  He was going on and on about how hard core and intense it was.  Now he was young and obviously in good shape, and here I am a a short squatty out of shape 40 year old, with no clue about Ultimate Street Fighting or some special martial art that combines Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, and Tae Kwan Doe and makes one into the ultimate killing machine.  So after 15 minutes or so of this I figure I need to mingle a little more, so I put out my hand to shake his his hand, nice to meet you kind of thing.  As we shake hands he gets this incredibly pained look and his knees kind of buckle a bit, and he something to the effect "geez man, go easy with the hand shake grip, I thought you were going to break my hand".  The thing was he was totally serious, and it took all my Mr. Miyagi induced mind control not to just bust out laughing.  I mean this guy was going on and on about being the ultimate street fighter, and a hand shake from an overweight Barney Fife / George Costanza type puts him on his knees crying uncle.  
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil