Author Topic: Another American Prisoner beheaded...  (Read 1310 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Another American Prisoner beheaded...
« on: June 18, 2004, 04:26:23 PM »
Saudi officials say the body of slain American hostage Paul M. Johnson Jr. has been found. Earlier, the al Qaeda group that kidnapped Johnson said in an online statement that it had beheaded "the infidel."

:angry:

Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 05:17:51 PM »
Saudi officials say the body of slain American hostage Paul M. Johnson Jr. has been found. Earlier, the al Qaeda group that kidnapped Johnson said in an online statement that it had beheaded "the infidel."

very sad also.  feel for the guys family.

did anybody catch the 9/11 rundown yesterday?  i dont know if this is true they said there was a 30 minute miscommunication between the vice pres and the commander of the military units in charge of tracking the hijacked planes.  apparently when told of what happenned immediately said take the other hijacked planes out without a beat he did that - i can only imagine that was the plan they came up due to that worthless document condeliza rice had to testify on that got the cia and fbi in big trouble - any way  MINUTES!!!  they could have brought those planes down but by the time the  mil understood, they had all hit thier targets...

if thats true that is really scary...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 05:23:41 PM »
not that this makes it better, but CNN says they killed that al qaeda leadewr and some of his thugs while they were disposing Paul johnsons body......he gets what he deserved, hope he burns in he**...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 06:20:43 PM »

very sad also.  feel for the guys family.

did anybody catch the 9/11 rundown yesterday?  i dont know if this is true they said there was a 30 minute miscommunication between the vice pres and the commander of the military units in charge of tracking the hijacked planes.  apparently when told of what happenned immediately said take the other hijacked planes out without a beat he did that - i can only imagine that was the plan they came up due to that worthless document condeliza rice had to testify on that got the cia and fbi in big trouble - any way  MINUTES!!!  they could have brought those planes down but by the time the  mil understood, they had all hit thier targets...

if thats true that is really scary...
I really hope its not.  I couldnt imagine someone in that situation not at least asking a second time if they were not sure what Dick said.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com