Author Topic: Kobe to SA?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« on: June 14, 2004, 02:10:51 PM »
I was talking to a buddy of mine(season ticket holder), and he told me if would forgo Season Tickets if the Spurs were to get Kobe Bryant on our team.

If we were to go after Kobe, which Pop fully intends to do I'm sure, that would mean Manu would be put on the backburner and told to wait until his contract was signed. He wouldn't do that.

Anyway, I feel the same way as my buddy. I could not, in good concious, cheer for Kobe Bryant in a Spurs uniform. Anybody but Kobe. :huh:  
Paul

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 03:33:39 PM »
Why not?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 03:51:12 PM »
He's :crazy:

He wants to be  :hail:

He thinks he's so   B)

He makes women feel  :unsure:

He makes me want to  :puke:

He will drive me to  :alcohol:

That's why... :up:  
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 03:56:38 PM »
He's :crazy:

He wants to be  :hail:

He thinks he's so   B)

He makes women feel  :unsure:

He makes me want to  :puke:

He will drive me to  :alcohol:

That's why... :up:
forget that, i would be like "Welcome to town Kobe!!!  I here the Marriott has some fresh outta high school new hires just waiting for you to molest them.   make yourself at home!"

hell if he doesnt go to jail and wants to play for us, i wold be game for that, tim, kobe, tony - maybe manu....uh huh titles for a few years brotha!!!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline spursfan101

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 03:59:15 PM »
Screw that, Kobe's a punk, non-team playing, ballhog who only cares about his game. Think Timmy would be willing to make adjustments and take a back seat, he always does what it takes for the betterment of this team. I however, don't want to pay good $$ to see Kobe jack up 28 shots a game...and make 12 of them.
Paul

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 04:02:01 PM »
Screw that, Kobe's a punk, non-team playing, ballhog who only cares about his game. Think Timmy would be willing to make adjustments and take a back seat, he always does what it takes for the betterment of this team. I however, don't want to pay good $$ to see Kobe jack up 28 shots a game...and make 12 of them.
uh huh, but i bet you would have had someone who could SHOOT in our second round series, say what you want, but he is a good scorer, outside and inside, you would be crazy to pass a player os his calibre, he is not t-mac, he is better...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

Kobe to SA?
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 05:16:58 PM »
I couldn't agree more Spursfan 101 -- I could NEVER root for Kobe if he became a Spurs either!   B)  

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Kobe to SA?
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2004, 05:32:43 PM »
How about 12 for 26 instead of 12 for 28?  Twelve for 26 is better than what the Spurs have averaged over the last 5 years.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil