Author Topic: Anyone hear about the Mavs video antics?  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Anyone hear about the Mavs video antics?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 01:21:38 PM »
Test
You failed.  Try again, please.

:ph34r:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2004, 01:34:11 PM »
Test

LOL!  That explains alot about the education from Texass.  Locals see the word "test" and immediately think "fail".  LOL!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2004, 02:07:05 PM »
Test

LOL!  That explains alot about the education from Texass.  Locals see the word "test" and immediately think "fail".  LOL!
That would be funny if I had attended any schools in Texas.  But since I didn't I 'll just throw that comment in the "lame" category.  And anywho I at least can spell Texas....something that California educated people have trouble with.   ;)

BTW check out this link:

He’s reminding me of Rik Smits....

I believe you are the one who regularly makes this comparison.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2004, 02:20:08 PM »
That would be funny if I had attended any schools in Texas.  But since I didn't I 'll just throw that comment in the "lame" category.  And anywho I at least can spell Texas....something that California educated people have trouble with.   ;)

BTW check out this link:

I spent waaaaaay too much time in Houston to like anything comming out of Tex-ass.  Bunch of redneck racists clueless flocks.  My opinion is mostly due to dealing with the oil industry in Tex-ass.  Texas strippers and food are some of the best in the country IMO, so it's not all bad.

I think if Yao can stay healthy he'll be more of an inside presence than Rik but I don't think he'll dominate like a Kareem or even an Eaton.  Those guys used their height to the maximun advantage.  Kareem was more about skills than anything but Mark was a terrific defensive intimidator for a stretch of years where everyone thought Mark was the illigitmate love child of Bill Russel.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 02:29:53 PM »
I spent waaaaaay too much time in Houston to like anything comming out of Tex-ass.  Bunch of redneck racists clueless flocks.  My opinion is mostly due to dealing with the oil industry in Tex-ass.
Well, that explains a lot.  Judging all Texans based on oil industry workers is like judging all Californians based on San Fransisco's most colorful residents.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 02:30:23 PM by Lurker »
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2004, 02:30:06 PM »
That would be funny if I had attended any schools in Texas.  But since I didn't I 'll just throw that comment in the "lame" category.  And anywho I at least can spell Texas....something that California educated people have trouble with.   ;)

BTW check out this link:

I spent waaaaaay too much time in Houston to like anything comming out of Tex-ass.  Bunch of redneck racists clueless flocks.  My opinion is mostly due to dealing with the oil industry in Tex-ass.  Texas strippers and food are some of the best in the country IMO, so it's not all bad.

I think if Yao can stay healthy he'll be more of an inside presence than Rik but I don't think he'll dominate like a Kareem or even an Eaton.  Those guys used their height to the maximun advantage.  Kareem was more about skills than anything but Mark was a terrific defensive intimidator for a stretch of years where everyone thought Mark was the illigitmate love child of Bill Russel.
well that esssplains alot mang....TEXANS dont even like people from Houston, and YES that would mean PEOPLE FROM HOUSTON DONT EVEN LIKE PEOPLE FROM HOUSTON...........
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2004, 02:32:30 PM »
Test
Did you mean "taste"?  
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2004, 02:39:07 PM »
I spent waaaaaay too much time in Houston to like anything comming out of Tex-ass.  Bunch of redneck racists clueless flocks.  My opinion is mostly due to dealing with the oil industry in Tex-ass.
Well, that explains a lot.  Judging all Texans based on oil industry workers is like judging all Californians based on San Fransisco's most colorful residents.
Knock yourself out.  I doubt you can grasp the difference between the oil industry of a state vs. a minority of one city.

Good ole Texass edumakashun!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2004, 02:40:10 PM »
Test
Did you mean "taste"?
Ummmm....nope.  Considering your proximaty to San Francisco, Lurker might have an explanation for why you thought "taste".
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2004, 02:43:25 PM »
And it takes a Californian to project the failings of one industry in one city upon a whole state....a very large state to say the least.

California logic is making Texas educated people look smart....and that's difficult to do.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2004, 02:53:14 PM »
And it takes a Californian to project the failings of one industry in one city upon a whole state....a very large state to say the least.

California logic is making Texas educated people look smart....and that's difficult to do.
I understand your reading comprehension is not up to snuff, I'll break it down.

I spent too much time in Houston, that doesn't mean I didn't spend time anywhere else, places like SA, Dallas, Amarillo, Austin, Beaumont, Corpus Christie and (YIKES) Waco.  Not too mention all the Texass transplants in Cali, Alaska, NO, NY, Singapore, Korea, UK, Mexico and Venezuela.

Not to mention my mostest favoritisimo Texassian in the white house! ;)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline JoMal

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2004, 05:01:55 PM »
Test
Did you mean "taste"?
Ummmm....nope.  Considering your proximaty to San Francisco, Lurker might have an explanation for why you thought "taste".
Sorry there, WOW. Sometimes it just gets hard figuring out if you are just misspelling words again or making fun of Texans.

And what's in San Francisco that would clarify that, Mr. Who's-married-to-Star-Jones-and-Liza-Minnelli, doncha know?
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.....We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.....We are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were for the moment unpopular....We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."

Guest_Randy

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2004, 07:20:19 PM »
Can't say that I have a problem with it.

It's competition, they're the bad guy, if you can get under their skin and disrupt them, that's gaining a competitive edge (which still obviously can't make the mavs play defense, however).

If Ms. Christie has a problem with it, then he should grow a pair and become the man of the house :)

Seriously, if David Letterman does this, he's a funny comedian.  When they do this (to a much larger audience), I don't feel sorry for the guys.  I don't feel sorry for them now either.
"IF" Ms. Christie, as you so stupidly call him, had a problem with it, he did not acknowledge it when asked, only saying "Whoever thought about it, it was pretty good. It's creative. It's comedy. That's my attitude. It's not that serious." That's how a professional handles these things.

However, on the court, he literally kicked the Mavericks' asses all over the place, even challenging 7'0" Dirk Nowitzki when Slackjaw started pawing at the ball Christie was holding during a stoppage of play, finally tossing it into his ugly mug and getting "T'd" up for it.

And for your information, Derek, Christie is a street fighter, of which the gas-filled Rick Fox had not been informed prior to mocking him in that preseason game two years ago and resulted in Fox getting humiliatingly whupped both on the court and later in the tunnel under the stands, and looooooong before the real Ms. Christie showed up.

Never judge Doug by the fact that he has a very close relationship with his wife to mean he can't take care of his own business. When you think about it, the reason people degrade him for it is likely because they will never have a relationship anywhere close to the type the Christie's have, so it logically follows that they, like so many other sheep in this country, follow their media leaders around sniffing their butts for little tibbits to fall their way and make them feel a collective part of something they otherwise could never experience.
Just want to make sure that I understand this right, JoMal -- because Christie throws the ball at Nowitzki, he's a man and because Dirk doesn't throw a punch at him (and get ejected) he isn't.  I think Christie should have been suspended a game just for trying to provoke the Mavs best player (and yeah, as good a series as Christie had -- he still didn't outplay Dirk) into hitting him just to get him suspended.  Dirk is such an idiotice wimp for showing restraint and being available to play the next game -- idiotic jerk.   :unsure: